KTI Region is having luck despite poor leadership?

KTI Region is a 3 ring circus

• Yes it is. glad you said it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its not. Stop posting about my Region

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonymous

The KTI Motto: Summper camp activity first , selling second. Stop the madness please? We have an RM leader who is disconnected with what the job description is of our sales force. My manager shared with me the agenda for our upcomimg poa and there is more fluff and stage acts then a three ring circus. Its starts with our manager leader of the people culture network, ok, We get it and we have it down that culture leads to performance, but it is having a reverse effect and making people even more angry and divided. at this meeting I hear we will be creating I will statements that my manager needs by monday. How about my i will statement is, i will sell. Please know how 3rd grade this seems. We have TBO's GPM's, development plans, monthy follow up with my manager on field rides and now they want to post my i will statement. We are being pulled out of the field for three days in a month that is critical to my sales success in the first semester to write i will statements. on top of that there is very little time for product discussion and more time for unrelated activities. Get control please !!!

<