King reps that stayed around....your time is coming!!

Anonymous

I moved on when I had the chance, and I was shocked at the supposedly 'smart' people that stayed when they were retained for the time being. Hell, I even recommended someone for a job, and I get FUCKED by him during the interview process! Why? Because this idiot thinks that Pfizer=permanent job! Here's a reality check for you and others: if you aren't a rock star(you aren't), haven't been on stage(you haven't), then you are NOTHING to Pfizer! Your are the fucking red-headed kid that they keep for a novelty, until they get bored of you.

Wake up, and take a big sip of reality; if someone offers you a job with the same or more money and good IC with an exciting product, YOU FUCKING TAKE IT!! Shame on me for even thinking of recommending you; consider the bridge burned, you asshole.

<

I moved on when I had the chance, and I was shocked at the supposedly 'smart' people that stayed when they were retained for the time being. Hell, I even recommended someone for a job, and I get FUCKED by him during the interview process! Why? Because this idiot thinks that Pfizer=permanent job! Here's a reality check for you and others: if you aren't a rock star(you aren't), haven't been on stage(you haven't), then you are NOTHING to Pfizer! Your are the fucking red-headed kid that they keep for a novelty, until they get bored of you.

Wake up, and take a big sip of reality; if someone offers you a job with the same or more money and good IC with an exciting product, YOU FUCKING TAKE IT!! Shame on me for even thinking of recommending you; consider the bridge burned, you asshole.

ok

someone is angry!!!

Displaced King rep here. Please excuse the above rant. I'm happy someone found a job in this crazy economy. Above post probably from a jealous, angry RIF'd person who was never a rock star or on anyone's stage. Heck, I'm job searching, and even I wouldn't post such smack on CP.

Few are retiring with 35+ yrs and a gold watch but that doesn't mean one can't work at full speed for the moment. Good luck to the person who was hired and I hope your time at Pfizer is lengthy. To the poster - push yourself away from computer, take a walk or call Lifeworks and get help.