Just got offer - need advice

Anonymous

Okay first the good news. I have been offered a job as a rep by AstraZeneca to sell Symbicort and Crestor. I have a week to think it over. I will be brought in at the highest level (someone please verify?) for rep which is called Executive PSS. My base is 104K and my target bonus is 23K with a cap of 200% (verify?). My 401K is 6% plus full match and will get a signing bonus of 12K on top of this.

My question is, knowing the pipeline being pretty bad, but having deals like Amgen, etc what does the future look like for AstraZeneca? What are the good and bad points of working here? I do have other optins so I want to make sure this is the right vehicle. Thank you in advance!

<

The above is a bullshit post on so many levels. No one in their right mind would go on cafepharma and ask such a stupid question. Secondly you just told HR who you are by giving that much info. You are just stirring the pot. Be gone with you!!!!!

Okay first the good news. I have been offered a job as a rep by AstraZeneca to sell Symbicort and Crestor. I have a week to think it over. I will be brought in at the highest level (someone please verify?) for rep which is called Executive PSS. My base is 104K and my target bonus is 23K with a cap of 200% (verify?). My 401K is 6% plus full match and will get a signing bonus of 12K on top of this.

My question is, knowing the pipeline being pretty bad, but having deals like Amgen, etc what does the future look like for AstraZeneca? What are the good and bad points of working here? I do have other optins so I want to make sure this is the right vehicle. Thank you in advance!

Since there is a plethora of well qualified, well educated good looking people out there dying to take an offer like this for 1/3 of the compensation, my take is that the OP's post is completely legit and he should take it. Keep looking for a better job, but reel the fish in.

So full of BS it smells thru the computer. Or is that you ex-partner.
Hire as ExecPSS = B/S
Base - 104 = B/s (PSS band not at 104
Target 23? N0 such target , 12K, 16K, 20K, 24K
200% bonus cap= B/S. Hasn't been that for YEARS
401K 6% match, yes. Full match = NO (that would violate government program guidelines and void the entire program)
So stupid on so many fronts.

So full of BS it smells thru the computer. Or is that you ex-partner.
Hire as ExecPSS = B/S
Base - 104 = B/s (PSS band not at 104
Target 23? N0 such target , 12K, 16K, 20K, 24K
200% bonus cap= B/S. Hasn't been that for YEARS
401K 6% match, yes. Full match = NO (that would violate government program guidelines and void the entire program)
So stupid on so many fronts.

It is you, sir, who is so full of shit you should be in a sewer...

1. It has been done. Getting hired at CL 4.
2. Base of 104k is possible since CL4 are at different, higher band than CL3 or lower. Check the HR website dumbass!
3. Target for CL4 is 23 and 26 for CL5. Again check website shit for brains.
4. The bonus is capped. 2x. Check COE section for details num nuts.
5. AZ offers full match up to 6 percent.

So again, you my friend, are a wannabe and poseur who probably isn't working for AZ and if you are you don't check your own website!!

2. Base of 104k is possible since CL4 are at different, higher band than CL3 or lower. Check the HR website dumbass!

So again, you my friend, are a wannabe and poseur who probably isn't working for AZ and if you are you don't check your own website!!

1. It has been done. Getting hired at CL 4. BEEN DONE BEFORE IS CORRECT. 3 -4 YEARS AGO. NOT NOW
2. Base of 104k is possible since CL4 are at different, higher band than CL3 or lower. Check the HR website dumbass! - MAYBE A NEW HIRE AT CL3. BTW: CL HAS NO BEARING ON PAYBAND - DUMBASS . POSITION DO, NOT CL. A CL4 HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER A CL3.
3. Target for CL4 is 23 and 26 for CL5. Again check website shit for brains. AND ONCE AGAIN, NO NEW HIRES AT CL4 FOR SOME TIME. YEARS AGO, YES. LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS NO WAY.
4. The bonus is capped. 2x. Check COE section for details num nuts. HAVE YOU LOOKED LATELY? 1.5 NEW CAP.
5. AZ offers full match up to 6 percent. LIKE I SAID, 6% YES, FULL MATCH NO. IF I PUT IN 10% AZ WILL NOT DO A FULL MATCH. YOUR MATH REALLY SUCKS SKIPPY.

NOW, GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND PUT IN A FULL DAY OF ONCE MS. DSM LOSER!

1. It has been done. Getting hired at CL 4. BEEN DONE BEFORE IS CORRECT. 3 -4 YEARS AGO. NOT NOW
2. Base of 104k is possible since CL4 are at different, higher band than CL3 or lower. Check the HR website dumbass! - MAYBE A NEW HIRE AT CL3. BTW: CL HAS NO BEARING ON PAYBAND - DUMBASS . POSITION DO, NOT CL. A CL4 HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER A CL3.
3. Target for CL4 is 23 and 26 for CL5. Again check website shit for brains. AND ONCE AGAIN, NO NEW HIRES AT CL4 FOR SOME TIME. YEARS AGO, YES. LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS NO WAY.
4. The bonus is capped. 2x. Check COE section for details num nuts. HAVE YOU LOOKED LATELY? 1.5 NEW CAP.
5. AZ offers full match up to 6 percent. LIKE I SAID, 6% YES, FULL MATCH NO. IF I PUT IN 10% AZ WILL NOT DO A FULL MATCH. YOUR MATH REALLY SUCKS SKIPPY.

NOW, GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND PUT IN A FULL DAY OF ONCE MS. DSM LOSER!

Stop yelling. What do you have a 5 inch penis? So sad and sadder is your wife. OP just mentioned 6 percent and it's matched 100 percent for 12 percent total - dickhead! And website does say that CL 4 and higher are at Band 4. You are Band 3. Have you received more than a 2-3 percent raise the last few years? Ever wonder why? Because your dumb ass is stuck in Band 3. Band 4 is for CL4 and 5 or entry level HQ people. Band 5 is DSMs. Now go eat a dick

OP here... I just came here to verify that how I am coming in, 104k plus 23k bonus is considered top end. Also wanted to get your take on AstraZeneca. I have no reason to lie. That is what was offered to me. I don't mean to insult anyone here but those are the facts and would appreciate answers as I still haven't gotten them on this thread...

Of course it depends on where you live but I think that base sounds great. I am a level 2 and that is 30 plus more than my base, my bonuses go up to around 20K maybe a little less and I haven't had a hard time making them, if you get close to goal they pay you most all of them anyway, and if you go over, even better. Having Crestor and Symbicort both is ideal, since both are money makers for the company and have a decent patent life left, plus yes with Amgen you could get another product or two, so I think it seems pretty stable. Yes to the 6% match, as long as the manager is realistic and isn't a jerk, this sounds great. Congrats!

Honestly for a Career Ladder 4 a base of $104,000 is kinda low. I'm a CL 3 and my base is 97k. A friend I went to training with is a CL 4 and his base is $112,000 and he just leveled up last year. I think you are getting shafted. I'd ask for more if I was you. As far as AZ, well it's a nice PT job but all of us are looking for a way out!

The above is a bullshit post on so many levels. No one in their right mind would go on cafepharma and ask such a stupid question. Secondly you just told HR who you are by giving that much info. You are just stirring the pot. Be gone with you!!!!!

This guy hates on everyone, HR needs to rid him and cafepharma needs to ban him on here. .

Well said, this fool is sooo miserable, attacks anyone that does better than him. He/she, and I am assuming it is a GUY with no balls needs to get a life and stop hating on everyone. I smell haaaattttteeerrr!

Stop yelling. What do you have a 5 inch penis? So sad and sadder is your wife. OP just mentioned 6 percent and it's matched 100 percent for 12 percent total - dickhead! And website does say that CL 4 and higher are at Band 4. You are Band 3. Have you received more than a 2-3 percent raise the last few years? Ever wonder why? Because your dumb ass is stuck in Band 3. Band 4 is for CL4 and 5 or entry level HQ people. Band 5 is DSMs. Now go eat a dick

Not yelling, just showing the reply since you are way to much a moron to figure it out.

I am correct, you are sooooooooooo wrong.

NOW, GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND PUT IN A FULL DAY FOR ONCE MS. DSM LOSER!

Not yelling, just showing the reply since you are way to much a moron to figure it out.

I am correct, you are sooooooooooo wrong.

NOW, GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS AND PUT IN A FULL DAY FOR ONCE MS. DSM LOSER!

Exactly how did you prove me wrong? Explain? Everything you said was innacurate and just checked hr1 and yep it is you who is wrong and, are a sorry ass AZ employee wannabe who got laid off. Obviously you cannot access the website.

Once again... how exactly did you prove me wrong??? r*****

By the simple fact you have gone to name calling proves you can not debate the facts as I have laid them out, so being the good democrat or ghetto rat (any difference???) you need to call me names.

Point, double point.... you ARE done.

Bye Bye loser DSM!!