January 1 2024 Mandate

anonymous

You have been warned. Back the office you remote slackers and NO wfh days for hourly and contractors. If you don't Roberto will fire you personally, with a boot to the keyster!

<

Do federal prisons have good wifi? Asking for a friend.
No, but the wired connection is to die for
electric-chair-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-blend-dae.jpg

At a time when companies are letting more people work from home, they're forcing their employees back into the office, some of who have had WFH schedules for years? They might as well leave cards saying "WE DON'T TRUST YOU" on everybody's desks come January 2nd.

I had my contract canceled for working from home. I wasn't even in the same building as the rest of the team and everything I did was remote. Meanwhile my Abbott employee counterpart was 100% wfh.

Contractors need to reject Abbott! They have been using you for years. Seems like good hourly pay but your access to health insurance sucks and a day off is no pay! Stand up for yourselves and give them the 1 finger salute!

Is the Willis Tower office space empty? Does anybody know? Did they spend all that money renovating and renting the space and nobody went there? Is this why they're making everyone come into the office?

How is making everyone be in the office going to offset the expense from Willis Tower, unless they’re going to force people to commute down there from Lake County or Wisconsin every day? Were there even enough Abbott employees living that close to the city to justify opening a satellite office there to begin with?

How is making everyone be in the office going to offset the expense from Willis Tower, unless they’re going to force people to commute down there from Lake County or Wisconsin every day? Were there even enough Abbott employees living that close to the city to justify opening a satellite office there to begin with?
Look at you asking all kinds of logical questions, you are a sweet kid.

We get how many emails touting the importance of us all all and meanwhile we are collectively treated as misfits. Benefits reduced or removed, everyone punished for the bad behavior of the few, and miserly pay increases year after year. Add the insult of having new hires brought in at multiple grade levels higher than legacy employees but remember the motto we are stronger together. If I was not experiencing it you would think it was BS.