It appears from last call that all Team 2 TMs are gone.

<

Probably not. Again, we are contractually obligated to BMS to hit a certain number of F2F calls. We are currently struggling to do that with the number of reps we currently have. Do the math.

Well we know cologuard contract ends this year. And while yes there is a bms contract in place, seems like they could just restructure us to mimic bms current cardiology structure where they call on both cardiology and higher value pcps and then send rest to be covered by virtual core. Hope that’s not the case but seems very likely to me.

Well we know cologuard contract ends this year. And while yes there is a bms contract in place, seems like they could just restructure us to mimic bms current cardiology structure where they call on both cardiology and higher value pcps and then send rest to be covered by virtual core. Hope that’s not the case but seems very likely to me.
Contracts can be revised

And Cologard is not Eliquis. Not by a long shot folks. I mean Cologard did not make us do an about face on a Wed afternoon after 5pm. But you can bet Eliquis $$$ did. BMS said fig it out now or we walk. Can u imagine not only the $$$ but the future $$$ gone as co promotes think twice about doing business with us.

This