Is Kadian SAFE when taken with alcohol?

Should I ask the FDA? Who can I call?

I heard that Kadian is a dose dump with alcohol at 97 mg and that upper mgmt has been withholding this from the stockholders? So there will be no 200 mg , probably no 100 mg and that this is the reason the rush to get the 80 mg released. Mgmt has know about this since April. Isn't it nice to share news with the salespeople. Hmm.........Integrity...isn't that a core value?

I heard that Kadian is a dose dump with alcohol at 97 mg and that upper mgmt has been withholding this from the stockholders? So there will be no 200 mg , probably no 100 mg and that this is the reason the rush to get the 80 mg released. Mgmt has know about this since April. Isn't it nice to share news with the salespeople. Hmm.........Integrity...isn't that a core value?
If this is true, wouldn't this be a FDA violation of some sort?

"I am going to make Alpharma the greatest pharmaceutical company in the world"
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004
Craigf LaFag, 2004

so now we see that management was lying to all the reps and to our docs. The black box warning shows us that Kadian definitely had an alcohol dump. What is the answer we are to give to that question? Do we or don't we have alcohol issues? And why wasn't it brought up at a general session instead of at a tiny breakout compliance meeting.

Why is the sky blue---You will learn after six more months that you finally just get sick of the entire mess. Hell ask Roberto Padraza, shit he knows the diff between Kaidian and MS Contin. I bet JP knows the answer---HAHAHAHAHAHA