IPO is going great!

anonymous

That IPO is making me so much money. Flemming did such a great job launching it and making us all rich. Wow, he is such a good leader.

Back to reality. When will this company replace all of the leadership because this leadership of so full of hot and lies.

This company is a joke and the whole industry is laughing at us. I am shocked they want to still try and use the word “premium”. We are the opposite of premium.

I hope EQT sells us soon and puts us all out of our misery.

<

That IPO is making me so much money. Flemming did such a great job launching it and making us all rich. Wow, he is such a good leader.

Back to reality. When will this company replace all of the leadership because this leadership of so full of hot and lies.

This company is a joke and the whole industry is laughing at us. I am shocked they want to still try and use the word “premium”. We are the opposite of premium.

Flemming is a liability. His departure is way overdue. His legacy? A failed IPO. He won’t be missed by anyone of us.

EQT needs to sell Galderma if this company is to survive.

It’s worth looking at the history. FO failed at most of this prior roles, his leadership is clearly coached- sounds like a robot. There won’t be an IPO since he hasn’t performed, has no charisma, and has not track record of success. No chance of an IPO- and I can’t even find a record he’s actually taken a company public.

It’s worth looking at the history. FO failed at most of this prior roles, his leadership is clearly coached- sounds like a robot. There won’t be an IPO since he hasn’t performed, has no charisma, and has not track record of success. No chance of an IPO- and I can’t even find a record he’s actually taken a company public.

FO is a hired assassin used to cook the books and kill culture and morale. FO does not care about the future of the company and/or its personnel issues or challenges due to the unrealistic demands he has levied against his very employees. As soon as he has the right deal, he will exit and leave his middle management facilitators to hold his bag of shit. Make no mistake, FO is an enemy to the people actually doing the jobs. I don’t even know why anyone continues to enable this enemy either. When reps realize in Q4 they’re unlikely to be compensated for efforts, they should arrange an actual coup against FO and EQT.

FO is a hired assassin used to cook the books and kill culture and morale. FO does not care about the future of the company and/or its personnel issues or challenges due to the unrealistic demands he has levied against his very employees. As soon as he has the right deal, he will exit and leave his middle management facilitators to hold his bag of shit. Make no mistake, FO is an enemy to the people actually doing the jobs. I don’t even know why anyone continues to enable this enemy either. When reps realize in Q4 they’re unlikely to be compensated for efforts, they should arrange an actual coup against FO and EQT.
FO says FU

The rejection by FDA is a disaster. If this were a public company FO would be gone for incompetence. But the Board either never did their homework on FO and his history of failure, or just didn’t care. But only the employees suffer, so who cares.

Lying to you as he stabs you in the back. Flemming is the epitome of someone who does not give a shit about people or the business beyond personal gain. He is rotten to the core.