• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Interviews !#@%

best case scenario is they hire you, and lay you off after sales training. They hire you back before the end of the warn period, and then they lay you off again a few months later.

Captain Obvious again here! I networked on LinkedIn and received an email from the hiring DM with interview details that same week. Undergrad in Business, 8 years of beverage sales experience prior to my interviews, no prior pharma/medical sales experience, some sales awards that I fluffed in my resume but no President’s Club awards and I landed the PC job. Will make well over over $100k this year. Sorry about your luck.

PC starting salaries with no pharma experience at Allergan are $75K max. At plan $25K max. Your full of shit with your well over $100K nonsense. 5 drugs in the bag and youre micromanaged and watched like a hawk. Place is a shit hole!

PC starting salaries with no pharma experience at Allergan are $75K max. At plan $25K max. Your full of shit with your well over $100K nonsense. 5 drugs in the bag and youre micromanaged and watched like a hawk. Place is a shit hole!
75 for pc? Absolutely NOT. More like 62 MAX. Micromanaged and watched like a hawk, absolutely true.

75 for pc? Absolutely NOT. More like 62 MAX. Micromanaged and watched like a hawk, absolutely true.

Crazy.
Hire experienced people who can do the job without babysitting and BS. Plenty of laid off professionals out there who will work for a fair salary / bonus and bring better results all without headaches.

Bottom line: Managers who feel secure hire experience and maturity.

Did ALL of this. Reached out to 2 reps I know in the division. They both referred me to the hiring manager. I got a phone interview but that’s all. Manager was condescending on the call.

Me: years of B2B, outside sales experience and strong relationships. Biz undergrad & MBA. Honors, awards, sales awards, president’s club, etc.

Person they hired: retail sales experience ONLY. Political science undergrad degree.

Tell me again “Captain Obvious...”

Put in 9 years at FRX/ACT/Allergan. Trust me, you’re better off not being here.