• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Interviewing for a Position

anonymous

I've been interviewing with Galderma for a position in Ft. Worth. I've held several panel interviews which all seemed to go well, then everything went dark. I reached out to my HR contact and she apparently quit and moved on. So I don't know if the position was filled, placed on hold or what. Has there been a hiring freeze put in-place?

<

I've been interviewing with Galderma for a position in Ft. Worth. I've held several panel interviews which all seemed to go well, then everything went dark. I reached out to my HR contact and she apparently quit and moved on. So I don't know if the position was filled, placed on hold or what. Has there been a hiring freeze put in-place?

You’re better off waiting for Dermavant. Honestly. This place is hell.