IC payout for T2

anonymous

I've heard from another rep that payouts were moved to September from August. I'm not buying the reason why. Not cool Lundbeck, treat and pay your employees better and you would have no worries.

<

Our offer letters states that our bonuses are paid approximately 6 weeks after the end of each trimester. File a wage claim with your state if you are not paid on time.

Did you hear this from an ASM or rep that we aren’t getting paid until September and what division are you referring to?
We received an email that you needed a secret decoder ring to understand. Zero transparency. They haven’t been told us what week in September but we were told 3 or 4th week. I’m absolutely disgusted. I guess we’ll just get paid when they feel like it.

We received an email that you needed a secret decoder ring to understand. Zero transparency. They haven’t been told us what week in September but we were told 3 or 4th week. I’m absolutely disgusted. I guess we’ll just get paid when they feel like it.
Just ridiculous. We already get paid the bonus every 4 months. Now we are basically waiting half a year for this one. Every pharma job I had before Lundbeck was quarterly so every 3 months a bonus was paid out.

Guys, this is not a trick and no one knows what their bonus will be. There were data issues and goals and numbers had to be reset. Backpay corrections for T3 2023 was just paid out. Now they are working on T1 and T2 corrections are being made before T3 goals are set which is why they are delaying payout. There are no conspiracies about bonuses - find some other pot to stir.

Guys, this is not a trick and no one knows what their bonus will be. There were data issues and goals and numbers had to be reset. Backpay corrections for T3 2023 was just paid out. Now they are working on T1 and T2 corrections are being made before T3 goals are set which is why they are delaying payout. There are no conspiracies about bonuses - find some other pot to stir.
Pay us our bonus when it’s supposed to be paid. Make a correction as needed a month later if necessary. We were told that money would not be taken away, meaning the correction is to ensure that no one lost money. If that’s true pay us and then make a correction just as the last one was done. The fact that upper management doesn’t under that it’s wrong to change the date of a bonus payout is unreal. We already get paid bonus every 4 months to make the saleforce wait 5 is wrong. What’s next our paychecks? Only employees who don’t get sales bonuses would decide this isn’t a big deal and have a casual who cares attitude about it. Lundbeck used to give a shit about its employees now it’s just your average company with lower salaries. Employees stayed here making less salary and less bonus potential because Lundbeck had a great company culture. It’s no wonder at every sales meeting they make all the new employees stand up and it’s always half the room now. Everyone claps like we should be proud we can’t retain employees. Pay out the bonus on time! Pretty simple, it’s called respect for people.

Pay us our bonus when it’s supposed to be paid. Make a correction as needed a month later if necessary. We were told that money would not be taken away, meaning the correction is to ensure that no one lost money. If that’s true pay us and then make a correction just as the last one was done. The fact that upper management doesn’t under that it’s wrong to change the date of a bonus payout is unreal. We already get paid bonus every 4 months to make the saleforce wait 5 is wrong. What’s next our paychecks? Only employees who don’t get sales bonuses would decide this isn’t a big deal and have a casual who cares attitude about it. Lundbeck used to give a shit about its employees now it’s just your average company with lower salaries. Employees stayed here making less salary and less bonus potential because Lundbeck had a great company culture. It’s no wonder at every sales meeting they make all the new employees stand up and it’s always half the room now. Everyone claps like we should be proud we can’t retain employees. Pay out the bonus on time! Pretty simple, it’s called respect for people.
The only reason people stay is because we all know that we don’t have to actually sell anything here to survive. Just give the impression you are working (what a deception!) and you will be fine. Do coffee runs, L&L’s, sample unnecessarily, and speaker programs consistently and you will be fine. Since we never really have to do an honest to goodness selling conversation, we pretty much have it made. Oh there are other companies we might be able to get on with that pay more, but we might be expected to actually have to sell. Gives me chill bumps just thinking about it!

The only reason people stay is because we all know that we don’t have to actually sell anything here to survive. Just give the impression you are working (what a deception!) and you will be fine. Do coffee runs, L&L’s, sample unnecessarily, and speaker programs consistently and you will be fine. Since we never really have to do an honest to goodness selling conversation, we pretty much have it made. Oh there are other companies we might be able to get on with that pay more, but we might be expected to actually have to sell. Gives me chill bumps just thinking about it!
Tell me you’re on the psych team without telling me you’re on the psych team. No wonder Neuro makes so much more money… they actually have to sell

Tell me you’re on the psych team without telling me you’re on the psych team. No wonder Neuro makes so much more money… they actually have to sell
I guess that’s why it’s taken 4 years for neuro to even turn a profit yall Neuros are real hero’s - adjust goals down for 3 years and you finally make it!! Good job!

And we’re still bringing in more money than Abilify Maintena and Trintellix. Ouch

Revenue of Lundbeck’s Top products
Are you actually comparing yourself to Abilify Maintena? You do know how much smaller the disease states it treats are, right? Of course no mention of Rexulti the one product that actually keeps the lights on. You also forget that just two years ago the company had to lay off employees to keep your division afloat. Lastly, everything you said is fake news. Lundbeck company revenue 2023 | Statista

And we’re still bringing in more money than Abilify Maintena and Trintellix. Ouch
You may want to go back and review the revenue reports - Trintellix and Abilify Maintena franchise still outperforming the Vyepti debacle - - NS2 is still paying off the AirPods and Apple Watches - now shut up and get your ass in hear and sell your 1 Vial this week with the help of all your endless resources and support channels.

This...this is how we all are feeling.

Revenue of Lundbeck’s Top products
Are you actually comparing yourself to Abilify Maintena? You do know how much smaller the disease states it treats are, right? Of course no mention of Rexulti the one product that actually keeps the lights on. You also forget that just two years ago the company had to lay off employees to keep your division afloat. Lastly, everything you said is fake news. Lundbeck company revenue 2023 | Statista
Neuro kept the lights on for years selling in rare disease. It’s about time psych sells something and pulls their own weight