Hybrid / Mandatory 3 days a week

<

It’s not that big of a deal. People complaining have way too much time on their hands.

I just love driving into ghetto Rahway to work now. Added another 20 mins to my commute which is already over an hour since we had to leave Whitehouse. I don’t understand why we couldn’t stay in Kenilworth. We went from bad to worse.

I just love driving into ghetto Rahway to work now. Added another 20 mins to my commute which is already over an hour since we had to leave Whitehouse. I don’t understand why we couldn’t stay in Kenilworth. We went from bad to worse.
There are ways for you to work permanently from home, kitten.

It’s going to mess considering the open space design they pushed most of us into are built at 60% capacity. Going to be people filling up all the conference rooms, sitting on the floor…all so sr. Leadership can justify the money spent on facilities…

Kitten? Oh I’m sure if you were in my shoes you would complain. It doesn’t matter… I’m close to retiring anyways. I’ve had enough of this.
I think this is part of it, hearing that turnover rate in many groups less than expected…people leaving over this policy is likely part of the desired outcome. Problem is its rarely the people you want to leave who do…

Get your lazy asses back to work like everyone else.
Playtime is over.
People will actually work less with the return to office…no more early morning or later afternoon calls, that’s now commute time. And when the privacy rooms in open space are all full, 50 people in open space on calls? The people who put this policy out have offices, little understanding of the limitations of a large number of people working in open space…but they are about to find out

It’s going to me a mess, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the show…
Agree! Merck is walking a tight rope now trying desperately to backfill the revenue that will soon be lost when the Keytruda patents expire. Add in the lost productivity and turnover due to the hybrid bullshit and it's a recipe for disaster. Looks like they will need to do another big merger like the scheming plough to save there asses.

Merck is walking a tight rope now trying desperately to backfill the revenue that will soon be lost when the Keytruda patents expire. Add in the lost productivity and turnover due to the hybrid bullshit and it's a recipe for disaster. They will need announce another mega merger like scheming plough to save their asses.

Prometheus was a total waste of money as was Acceleron. Layoffs will be announced by EOY and will continue through 2024. They even said the scorecard sucked at the last town hall!

Merck is walking a tight rope now trying desperately to backfill the revenue that will soon be lost when the Keytruda patents expire. Add in the lost productivity and turnover due to the hybrid bullshit and it's a recipe for disaster. They will need announce another mega merger like scheming plough to save their asses.

Prometheus was a total waste of money as was Acceleron. Layoffs will be announced by EOY and will continue through 2024. They even said the scorecard sucked at the last town hall!

Don’t know that Acceleron and Prometheus acquisitions were a waste of money, great potential there. But you are correct that we have taken some hits on the scorecard, not going to be good.