HQ Email

anonymous

What is up the the email sent about how to respond to patients, HCPs or the Public when it comes to “Pfizer’s Reputation”?
This didn’t come out of thin air. It was deliberate, methodical and signed off by legal and senior leaders. Makes me wonder what is coming down the pike in the next few weeks/months.

<

What is up the the email sent about how to respond to patients, HCPs or the Public when it comes to “Pfizer’s Reputation”?
This didn’t come out of thin air. It was deliberate, methodical and signed off by legal and senior leaders. Makes me wonder what is coming down the pike in the next few weeks/months.

Mr. Pfizer

Remember when they told us that Pfizer would go down in history for being the most humanitarian company because of the Covid-19 vaccine?. Albert and the board acted like they just cured cancer. Right after that they laid us all off!

Tell them the truth about this place. Don't hold back

And no Pfizer signs at national or district meetings, no greeting employees at the airport with a big Pfizer sign - get an Uber which is more expensive. Lots of $ being spent to hide our presence. Wonder why?