How's the move to kenilworth?

Driving into Kenilworth this morning I looked at the run down houses across the street and thought "dump".

I can't help but feel that we have quietly walked into a post-apocalyptic Merck.

Keep an eye out for walkers!

Driving into Kenilworth this morning I looked at the run down houses across the street and thought "dump".

I can't help but feel that we have quietly walked into a post-apocalyptic Merck.

Keep an eye out for walkers!

It's like a bad dream to be in Kenilworth. It truly sucks to be working at the dump in Kenilworth.

You must be a manager....the culture at Merck is toxic because of you! I don't have to grateful for my job...Merck should be grateful I continue to put up with the BS day in and day out.

The only toxic matter within Merck is the whining dimwitted like you. If you don't like the environment leave and begone. You are not needed realize it and go!

The only toxic matter within Merck is the whining dimwitted like you. If you don't like the environment leave and begone. You are not needed realize it and go!

Listen merck bot, your best days are behind you... Someday another merck bot is going to come and stab you in the back soon after, you'll end up on here bitching!