Hot sauce anyone?

anonymous

Hey ya’ll….Is it me or am I the only one wondering why I received a Pfizer hot sauce variety pack in the mail today with “special sauce” labels and the jalapeño flavor bottle has blue dye in it???? o_O

<

I didn’t get any hot sauce :/ Bummer if I got something for free I wouldn’t be too upset. At least management is trying to create some sort of a fun culture. The effort does make a difference in my opinion.

Biopharma breakaways

A fat hippie playing a ukulele on a quarterly earnings call

A magician

Spending 3 hours making blankets on a virtual call

Arianna Huffington

Special sauce

??? is next?

Hey ya’ll….Is it me or am I the only one wondering why I received a Pfizer hot sauce variety pack in the mail today with “special sauce” labels and the jalapeño flavor bottle has blue dye in it???? o_O
I took it to a crime lab and it came back containing selenium, arsenic and sodium thiopental. The same thing the soviets used to use to brainwash people while slowly killing them.

Biopharma breakaways

A fat hippie playing a ukulele on a quarterly earnings call

A magician

Spending 3 hours making blankets on a virtual call

Arianna Huffington

Special sauce

??? is next?

You can't make this stuff up! It just gets crazier every day. Next week it will be clowns, riding unicycles, singing Children's Songs.

The worst promotional/motivational item I’ve ever received in over 20 years in the industry. Still laughing about it! “SECRET” sauce shhhhhhhhhhh…….
Our quote leaders unquote are an embarrassment. These trinkets were popular when my Dad was a "detail rep" and then district manager in the 1980s to 90s. We used to get all kinds of goodies drop shipped. But this is an embarrassment.

As a laid off (and quickly hired elsewhere) Pfizer rep, seeing this kind of shit reminds me just how lucky I was to get cut.
Yet here you are, so happy that you got quickly hired elsewhere that you come on here to post. Let us go, Skippy. Yes, you are "lucky" that you got fired, while a lot of us did not and are still here. Please let us know where you landed, so that we can go on that board and humble-brag about how lucky Pfizer is to have finally unloaded the people that they wanted to (cloaked in the made up BM right-sizing)

Our quote leaders unquote are an embarrassment. These trinkets were popular when my Dad was a "detail rep" and then district manager in the 1980s to 90s. We used to get all kinds of goodies drop shipped. But this is an embarrassment.

don't forget to check "fit for role" before tasting the hot sauce