• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Here's an idea...

Anonymous

W/ Hostess breaking up, maybe AZ can diversify and purpchade the rights & reciprs to some iconic brands. Twinkies expecially. We would be looked at as saviors by many and it would immediately contribute to the bottom line. Take one of our plants that is doing little (IE: MA) & retrofit it to making goodies.

Just think, we could put a Crestor savings card in w/ every package

<

W/ Hostess breaking up, maybe AZ can diversify and purpchade the rights & reciprs to some iconic brands. Twinkies expecially. We would be looked at as saviors by many and it would immediately contribute to the bottom line. Take one of our plants that is doing little (IE: MA) & retrofit it to making goodies.

Just think, we could put a Crestor savings card in w/ every package

There is no cholesterol in a Twinkie. . . just saying.

There is no cholesterol in a Twinkie. . . just saying.
Think of the possibilities. First AZ would come up with a strategy to RE_LAUNCH the brand.
We would pay millions to consultants and marketing firms to create our strategy. The we would have our crack marketing team making brilliant decisions like whether to have red, white and blue balloons or stars on the wrapper. Should we change the dye to reflect a softer color to make it more appealing? Maybe we could change the name from Twinkies to Brilinkies to expand our brand? And of course we would change the dosing from two to one per package to improve compliance. The possibilities are endless.

Think of the possibilities. First AZ would come up with a strategy to RE_LAUNCH the brand.
We would pay millions to consultants and marketing firms to create our strategy. The we would have our crack marketing team making brilliant decisions like whether to have red, white and blue balloons or stars on the wrapper. Should we change the dye to reflect a softer color to make it more appealing? Maybe we could change the name from Twinkies to Brilinkies to expand our brand? And of course we would change the dosing from two to one per package to improve compliance. The possibilities are endless.
Hysterical and so true.

...and then they will color them with purple food dye and call them "the purple snack cake" and advertise them on television with purple elves living in hollow purple trees, but no one will eat them.

...and then they will color them with purple food dye and call them "the purple snack cake" and advertise them on television with purple elves living in hollow purple trees, but no one will eat them.
And then extend the line to include a slow release encapsulated twinkie injected with a 16 guage needle. What kid wouldn't like that? The T.V. add would be a Dr. Zeus Cat in the Hat theme with a clever jingle that everyone will remember as really dumb but can't remember the product mentioned. Thank God.

And then extend the line to include a slow release encapsulated twinkie injected with a 16 guage needle. What kid wouldn't like that? The T.V. add would be a Dr. Zeus Cat in the Hat theme with a clever jingle that everyone will remember as really dumb but can't remember the product mentioned. Thank God.

Ha Ha, so you too sold Zoladex. The tag line would be that the larger needle injecting the Twinkie into the fat of the abdomen would skip the need for mastication and is less painful than a thinner needle injected in the butt. The slow release Twinkie would last a full month and reduce the cravings for other pastries.

We can ALL dress up like Twinkie The Kid during sales calls and tell Drs that just like Twinkies, patients on Crestor will have greatly reduced bad cholesterol!!!

I'm gonna go on eBay and git me a Twinkie costume!!!

My Crestor numbers will skyrocket!! Yeeeee HAW!!!

We can ALL dress up like Twinkie The Kid during sales calls and tell Drs that just like Twinkies, patients on Crestor will have greatly reduced bad cholesterol!!!

I'm gonna go on eBay and git me a Twinkie costume!!!

My Crestor numbers will skyrocket!! Yeeeee HAW!!!
If you cannot afford your Twinkies, AstraZeneca may be able to help because we put patient health first. Honest we do.