• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Here comes salesforce.com

<

I doubt it has any more big brother crap on it than our current programs. I've used it previously with other companies for several years. Do you really think they have any limitations to tracking and snooping now??

We don't have airwatch. But salesforce works like that. I've heard of reps at other companies getting calls from their managers asking why they're still at location A or why their iPad was offline.

It is NOT on our ipads. I checked
They only do audits when they want to get rid of you. The coffin lid is already shut by then but H.R. needs to find some reason to fire you. With a policy hand book and compliance guide over 50 pages in all, they could find something on anyone including the CEO.
They can find out where you were and when you were there. They can track gas receipts, mileage, tolls, or just visit a few offices to see if you have been there recently.
They will find something or make something up if they have to.

AZ mentality:

1) If pfizer, glaxco, and merck do it, wait 6 months and do likewise.

2) If an AZ approved program isn't working it is because of implementation, not ideation. The fault is with the managers, not management. Therefore management will push the managers harder.

3) award bonuses and stock grants to the senior leadership team based on the idea, not the result. The idea was great.

AZ mentality:

1) If pfizer, glaxco, and merck do it, wait 6 months and do likewise.

2) If an AZ approved program isn't working it is because of implementation, not ideation. The fault is with the managers, not management. Therefore management will push the managers harder.

3) award bonuses and stock grants to the senior leadership team based on the idea, not the result. The idea was great.

The real world will surprise AZ one day like Mr. Cantor in Virginia was surprised. The ship will eventually cross the threshold of Niagara Falls, whether anyone sees it coming or not.

Just go to Salesforce.com to see the latest & greatest tools they have developed for "efficiency" such as monitoring how long you are in an account/office. They spin it as if it brings value, but they underlying implications for utilization are quite obvious.

Just go to Salesforce.com to see the latest & greatest tools they have developed for "efficiency" such as monitoring how long you are in an account/office. They spin it as if it brings value, but they underlying implications for utilization are quite obvious.

Another stupid HQ idea. so please tell me, what is the "perfect" amount of time to send in an office? 10 minutes? A half hour? Over a hour? I want to hea from one of our brilliant minds who think there's any value to tracking time in offices....other than the fact they want to track every movement we have.

Track this movement!