• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Hate working at Galderma, no options keep me here

anonymous

There are times I ask myself, why am I stuck here. The toxicity, horrible culture, and terrible leadership team made this once great company a place where everyone comes to get a paycheck and do nothing more. Missing inflated quotas where none of us are getting paid while the top brass gets paid millions create a huge riff between the “haves and have nots”. They forget that the sales people on the frontline is who they should take care of, instead, they take care of themselves and leave us out to dry.

2024, it’s time for a change. Updating my resume to find a better home where I am valued so I can give it my all to make a difference. Here at Galderma, IDGAF anymore. I used to, now I don’t. They’ve killed my fire. 2024!!!

<

There are times I ask myself, why am I stuck here. The toxicity, horrible culture, and terrible leadership team made this once great company a place where everyone comes to get a paycheck and do nothing more. Missing inflated quotas where none of us are getting paid while the top brass gets paid millions create a huge riff between the “haves and have nots”. They forget that the sales people on the frontline is who they should take care of, instead, they take care of themselves and leave us out to dry.

2024, it’s time for a change. Updating my resume to find a better home where I am valued so I can give it my all to make a difference. Here at Galderma, IDGAF anymore. I used to, now I don’t. They’ve killed my fire. 2024!!!
IDGAF anymore either. Resolution for 2024 is to find a new job and get out of here. Nothing we do is ever good enough at Galderma.

IDGAF anymore either. Resolution for 2024 is to find a new job and get out of here. Nothing we do is ever good enough at Galderma.
anigif_sub-buzz-1883-1645229157-3.gif

Veteran of Galderma here from since the Zavodnick days, left before the new regime. Haven’t been on Cafepharma in years and oh man… breaks my heart to read all of these Galderma threads with everyone so afraid, angry, resentful, miserable. As though you are codependent enablers trapped in an abusive relationship where you’re even threatened with harm should you leave (see non-compete, yecch).

Let me tell you: there IS life after Galderma. And Allergan. And Evolus. And every other company that wants to brainwash you that y’all are a family when in fact you will never be more than a contractual, transactional employee.

In fact, your relationship with any company, no matter how much you may love your team, or your manager, or the comp and benies, will NEVER go beyond “steady boyfriend/girlfriend” status. You’re NOT married. You wouldn’t be getting a divorce if you leave. You’ll simply be breaking up. From an abusive relationship. SO DO IT!

One other piece of advice, since you asked. No matter what, you’ve ALWAYS got to be working your Plan B. And Plan C, and maybe even D for that matter: Grinding on your side hustle, growing your network, improving your skill sets, nurturing your investments. Now get off these depressing message boards and either order WHO MOVED MY CHEESE on Amazon, or go dust off your copy and reread it RIGHT NOW.

I was one of the individuals laid off earlier this month. As much as I hated being let go I was truly unhappy at Galderma but stayed on because of my team and manager. I already have a job offer - same industry (aesthetics) I will make more money and be happier in the long run. I would have never known about this opportunity if it wasn’t for being laid off. You will end up better in the long run. Get your commission check for q4 and leave!!

I’m also one of the people Galderma let go recently. Many of my colleagues were impacted, so I knew it was coming. Found a new job, better benefits, less stress, higher work life balance. Galderma was a good place to be pre-covid and I had the opportunity to work with great people. But all of this is history. Galderma is no longer what it used to be. It’s now a horrible company with no culture, no pipeline and no respect for people.

I’m also one of the people Galderma let go recently. Many of my colleagues were impacted, so I knew it was coming. Found a new job, better benefits, less stress, higher work life balance. Galderma was a good place to be pre-covid and I had the opportunity to work with great people. But all of this is history. Galderma is no longer what it used to be. It’s now a horrible company with no culture, no pipeline and no respect for people.
Accurate. Pre-COVID times were great. A lot of good people then that are no longer here.

OMG. There is absolutely life after Galderma. In fact, I would say staying at Galderma equals death. Got laid off and found a job within weeks that is way the hell better than Galderma. Listen. There is no loyalty and Galderma will cut you for no reason if the financials don’t make sense. All leadership cares about at this point is cashing in on their ipo. There is zero long term thinking. Nobody cares about employees or customers or the long term success of the business. It’s all about the short term prospect of cashing out for Fleming, EB and KH and the rest of the crew. Don’t blame them. Don’t hate the players- hate the game. If you get fired, laid off or whatever don’t sweat it. If you’ve been successfully and have a good track record you’ll get picked up
By another company. These big pharma companies are not where you want to
Work. The smaller less known companies will value you and pay you more than Galderma ever will. It took me too
Long to realize this. They make you feel that Galderma is the best in the business when in fact it’s polar opposite. You can work in a small crappy company and make more money with less BS and stress then Galderma. it’s a sense of freedom
When you leave Galderma. Find someone who loves working at Galderma. I challenge you with that simple task. Everyone knows this place sucks the big dong. Seriously, just find a single soul who loves working at Galderma. Guarantee you won’t find it unless you ask flemming, KH or EB. They want you to stay so they can cash out. This place is the most unprofessional and unfriendly company ever. But go ahead and prove me wrong. If you loved working here you wouldn’t be cafepharma
Like 99% of Galderma. #findabetterjob

Yes. The ipo will absolutely happen. It just might not happen in 2024 and it might not create the lucrative financial windfall that Fleming expects. The only people that benefit an ipo are directors and above. Nobody else will get jack sheyat. The reps and managers are human capital and slaves to people in leadership. Galdemas name has been tarnished by the way they have been treating their employees and the entire aesthtics industry knows what dirtbags run this place. Flemming had to do a $1 billion capital call a few months ago to keep this place afloat which shows the market has no faith in the long term viability and growth of Galderma.

Just ask yourself one question. If Galderma’s stock was traded on the open market would you be purchasing shares? You would need to be a moron to own Galderma stock. This place has been destroyed by Fleming.

Nestle took aesthtics to the next level and made this place amazing. Fleming took over and destroyed this place on purpose.

Word is the sales force is all planning a walkout in Orlando during Flem’s annual BS snoozefest monologue. What a way to start the year…with no sales force. Good luck with that IPO parachute.

Yes. The ipo will absolutely happen. It just might not happen in 2024 and it might not create the lucrative financial windfall that Fleming expects. The only people that benefit an ipo are directors and above. Nobody else will get jack sheyat. The reps and managers are human capital and slaves to people in leadership. Galdemas name has been tarnished by the way they have been treating their employees and the entire aesthtics industry knows what dirtbags run this place. Flemming had to do a $1 billion capital call a few months ago to keep this place afloat which shows the market has no faith in the long term viability and growth of Galderma.

Just ask yourself one question. If Galderma’s stock was traded on the open market would you be purchasing shares? You would need to be a moron to own Galderma stock. This place has been destroyed by Fleming.

Nestle took aesthtics to the next level and made this place amazing. Fleming took over and destroyed this place on purpose.
Purchasing Galderma stock is throwing money out of the window. Shares will drop rapidly as the company cannot win in the consumer or prescription space and the aesthetic business is suffering from a lack of innovation.

Purchasing Galderma stock is throwing money out of the window. Shares will drop rapidly as the company cannot win in the consumer or prescription space and the aesthetic business is suffering from a lack of innovation.

This! Lack of innovation because we cutoff R&D, now we’re stuck selling old crap which we’ve “rebranded” w a new name. Talk about lipstick on a pig, we’re selling PIGs!!!

Veteran of Galderma here from since the Zavodnick days, left before the new regime. Haven’t been on Cafepharma in years and oh man… breaks my heart to read all of these Galderma threads with everyone so afraid, angry, resentful, miserable. As though you are codependent enablers trapped in an abusive relationship where you’re even threatened with harm should you leave (see non-compete, yecch).

Let me tell you: there IS life after Galderma. And Allergan. And Evolus. And every other company that wants to brainwash you that y’all are a family when in fact you will never be more than a contractual, transactional employee.

In fact, your relationship with any company, no matter how much you may love your team, or your manager, or the comp and benies, will NEVER go beyond “steady boyfriend/girlfriend” status. You’re NOT married. You wouldn’t be getting a divorce if you leave. You’ll simply be breaking up. From an abusive relationship. SO DO IT!

One other piece of advice, since you asked. No matter what, you’ve ALWAYS got to be working your Plan B. And Plan C, and maybe even D for that matter: Grinding on your side hustle, growing your network, improving your skill sets, nurturing your investments. Now get off these depressing message boards and either order WHO MOVED MY CHEESE on Amazon, or go dust off your copy and reread it RIGHT NOW.

That’s a good word of advice about re-reading WMMC. Dusting off my old copy now and getting my running shoes ready.