• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Has anyone seen my Bevespi?

<

And here we are in Orlando.....

The brand team will tout how great Bevespi is and everyone will cheer & get on camera sharing how excited they are to help patients with this fantastic addition in treating COPD. The ONLY LAMA/LABA PMDI and w/ co-suspesion!!! All other products will drop to -0- MS once this unbelievable product is released to the population.
My God the earth will reverse on its axis with all the excitement by the masses (yes, including the prescribers).

Liz, is that what you are shooting for?

Just a FYI, we laugh at you and what you represent. Bevespi will fail before it is even launched. It will never hit $500M nevermind a $1B.

And here we are in Orlando.....

The brand team will tout how great Bevespi is and everyone will cheer & get on camera sharing how excited they are to help patients with this fantastic addition in treating COPD. The ONLY LAMA/LABA PMDI and w/ co-suspesion!!! All other products will drop to -0- MS once this unbelievable product is released to the population.
My God the earth will reverse on its axis with all the excitement by the masses (yes, including the prescribers).

Liz, is that what you are shooting for?

Just a FYI, we laugh at you and what you represent. Bevespi will fail before it is even launched. It will never hit $500M nevermind a $1B.

you're a loser... face it....

the largest Pulmonary Assoc group in the 3rd largest city in the US is pretty excited to have this this drug combo + unique delivery system. "finally, a system that delivers drugs to the target". I can sell this drug system all day long!! Let's roll!