Got XM-radio? We can retroactively GPS YOU using XM

<

And we can roll IT back 12 months, sleep well tonight.

Fool! I could care less about this shit hole company tracking me! I, along with 99.99% of field sales haven't worked a full day in almost 13 years, and don't plan to start now. There is no reason to, because access is so bad all I would be doing is riding from parking lot to parking lot. They can't track a damn thing with XM Radio!

Ah, PP, well said! I too drive from parking lot to parking lot most days. I save the "real" day for my manager and a realistic 3 week route. Since my territory has so few accounts, I can basically run every call in two or three days X two - my partners can too. So, that is the reality of working for a company were analytics cannot do basic math based on real access X the number of field personnel. Mostly, I sit in my car and run a web biz from my phone.

Ah, PP, well said! I too drive from parking lot to parking lot most days. I save the "real" day for my manager and a realistic 3 week route. Since my territory has so few accounts, I can basically run every call in two or three days X two - my partners can too. So, that is the reality of working for a company were analytics cannot do basic math based on real access X the number of field personnel. Mostly, I sit in my car and run a web biz from my phone.

its funny really. The analysts do the math of X number of reps, calling on Y number of targets, Z times per month, and think that all these hits/impressions/messages is what sales is. Reality is, reps are just a means to gather data points for all the metrics. The sales dialogue is intended as something for you to do/say (ahem, an excuse) for being in the offices. Makes me wonder what the DMs fudge on a regular basis in order to hit their own non-sales metrics.

What if it's available on your car, but it's not in use?
.the gps\transponder is functionality independent of the radio function. Your company pays XM directly for the GPS offering and the driver has the option to Purchase the audio service.
.you need to email yor manager directly with a cc to VP Sales with a copy to HR as they are only legally to disclose if the associate requests information on GPS monitoring.
.sleep well tonight.