• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Galderma is a disaster...

Working here is so strange. Devoid of culture, and everyone seems to be trying so hard to leave. I took the job just to pay the bills until I find better. Will be interesting to see how this story ends!
You want culture? Move to Paris. You took the job just to pay bills, maybe you should just day trade and golf since you seem to not really need to work for anything other than bills. You sound so stupid I can’t believe I’m actually wasting time addressing your post. To anyone looking for a good job with opportunity please apply so we can get worthless logs like this outta here.

So head of BD comes to us from big pharma and the only rx deal she does in a year is a $15m deal to rent two me too drugs? It is now obvious that we are dying and there is nothing anyone can do to save us.

So head of BD comes to us from big pharma and the only rx deal she does in a year is a $15m deal to rent two me too drugs? It is now obvious that we are dying and there is nothing anyone can do to save us.

So… you think BD deals get signed in a matter of weeks or even a couple of months? If so you’re even more obtuse than meets the eye.

S&E, due diligence, contract negotiations — take time.

Until you know what you’re talking about sit down and shut up.

So… you think BD deals get signed in a matter of weeks or even a couple of months? If so you’re even more obtuse than meets the eye.

S&E, due diligence, contract negotiations — take time.

Until you know what you’re talking about sit down and shut up.

Cool story, clown. Get back to work and get us real assets to sell.

Takes long to do a deal??? EQT announced in May of 2019 they were buying Galderma from Nestle for $10.2b. That deal closed in October of 2019. 5 months for a $10.2b deal and you folks are going to defend our BD group. Get real.

Takes long to do a deal??? EQT announced in May of 2019 they were buying Galderma from Nestle for $10.2b. That deal closed in October of 2019. 5 months for a $10.2b deal and you folks are going to defend our BD group. Get real.

If you think time to signing is directly proportional to deal size, you are dumber than I originally thought.

The hard work in BD is done BEFORE the deal is announced - that's the bit that requires the due diligence, the negotiation, the drafting of an agreement, all of which take lots of time. Read a few S4s if you don't believe me....
Between announcement and completion it's just execution and process. That's not the difficult bit.

The hard work in BD is done BEFORE the deal is announced - that's the bit that requires the due diligence, the negotiation, the drafting of an agreement, all of which take lots of time. Read a few S4s if you don't believe me....
Between announcement and completion it's just execution and process. That's not the difficult bit.
Why are you in such denial that things are really bad at Galderma. Here is my advice. Stop trying to spin shit and actually own up to reality. BD has achieved nothing.