Florida job

anonymous

Any insight to Florida open positions? I have a great job now but looking to get into aesthetics. Does anyone have anything positive about the company? Anyone in Florida hitting their goals?

<

Any insight to Florida open positions? I have a great job now but looking to get into aesthetics. Does anyone have anything positive about the company? Anyone in Florida hitting their goals?

This Florida teams have been at the top the last few years and reps are making money. JK, CT and CD are all excellent managers. If the spot is on one of their teams, go for it.

This Florida teams have been at the top the last few years and reps are making money. JK, CT and CD are all excellent managers. If the spot is on one of their teams, go for it.
Florida has not been a state making Money.
Probably half of the team members make goal at 100%+
The other half is 100% for one category but not the other.
Managers mentioned are wonderful.

Your total comp year 12mo into the roll - $150-$175k if you hit every single qtr which is nearly impossible these days $220/$240k

Florida has not been a state making Money.
Probably half of the team members make goal at 100%+
The other half is 100% for one category but not the other.
Managers mentioned are wonderful.

Your total comp year 12mo into the roll - $150-$175k if you hit every single qtr which is nearly impossible these days $220/$240k

True. I used to make 300k a year. Last 2 years 180k. 2024 will be lucky to make 170k.