• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Fleet car choices for 2022?

<

What are the fleet car choices for 2022?
Given rep return on investment, the Chevy Sparks with AZ logo on driver and passenger doors is selected. Most reps can only see ~30% of their target MDs, annual price increases for our drugs no longer a given, tightly controlled drug formularies, public sentiment against pharma, growing litigation against marketing and sales practices, etc., etc., requires significant cost cutting. Enjoy your Sparks and try to work a full day at least once a month!! Best Regards from HQ

Given rep return on investment, the Chevy Sparks with AZ logo on driver and passenger doors is selected. Most reps can only see ~30% of their target MDs, annual price increases for our drugs no longer a given, tightly controlled drug formularies, public sentiment against pharma, growing litigation against marketing and sales practices, etc., etc., requires significant cost cutting. Enjoy your Sparks and try to work a full day at least once a month!! Best Regards from HQ
Sparks will be a collector item in that production of this model stops Summer 2022! In addition, you are a HQ dumb dumb

They are doing away with company cars and going to car allowance for new hires
Makes sense and should be extended to the entire sales force. The cost of leasing company cars has skyrocketed with inflation. The expense cost line has increased by double digits and must be offset by increased revenues or cost reductions. Given the macro sales dynamics in the US, increasing revenues will be a tall order.

No, it’s really a stupid question on your part. So you’ll take the job if a RAV 4 is offered but not a Camry? End of arguement.
No it is not the end of the argument. I have news for you. YOU don't control everything including my side of the discussion. Has it occurred to you that I might have another opportunity?