Fire the VP of Sales

anonymous

It worked with the training team. lets make this happen with KH. She needs to go. Invisible, hateful and ZERO strategy. How many years does she need to fail before she is held accountable

<

Bob and Jared have been on the way out for years. They slithered their way somehow but karma caught up with them. They were useless backstabbing bafoons. If KH doesn’t help gain share / meet quota numbers she is gone.

It worked with the training team. lets make this happen with KH. She needs to go. Invisible, hateful and ZERO strategy. How many years does she need to fail before she is held accountable
Stop diluting CP threads you idiot. Training team was horrible. KH is pretty bad too but just posting here and HOPING she gets fired is not how it works. Put some substantive facts so everyone can see. If numbers don’t hit she is gone.

Any rep who misses 2 or 3 quarters is put on a pip and fired shortly after. KH has missed the last 13 quarters. Over 3 years since Galderma has hit quota. How is she still here? She’s probably blowing EB. How is EB still here you ask? He is blowing Flemming. It’s just how it is folks. This whole company just blows. Deal with it.

Exactly how does Bobby and Cojack create value for the org??? Maybe a thought or two on what the ASDs actually do to carry water to justify the huge pay Is there a job description cause I’m applying

What does that other Director do that lives in Colorado? RW. Does he do anything other than eat hamburgers and nod and say yes to his superiors. He is probably the weakest director with no balls. Nice guy but man. Speak up and get some stuff done. He can be an intimidating guy but he lets KH walk all over him.

Instead of firing the VP, do your freeeeking job and sell!!!! Sick of the complainers here, just do your damn job, take responsibility, and stop passing blame to everyone besides YOURSELF! Or just quit, pleaaassseere.

thank you for the advice. leaving soon for suer but not before I tleast let people considering oining this shithole know nt to make the mistake of joining. It is a shit company made up of shit people ust talking shit all da. this is the worst company ever. dont believe anyone including me, ust ask for the facts - how many leaders changed and why, how man reps left and why, what is the quota, level of transparency, ceo, politics, old crew mentatity. plenty of people out there that will talk to you. do your self a favor and call someone

thank you for the advice. leaving soon for suer but not before I tleast let people considering oining this shithole know nt to make the mistake of joining. It is a shit company made up of shit people ust talking shit all da. this is the worst company ever. dont believe anyone including me, ust ask for the facts - how many leaders changed and why, how man reps left and why, what is the quota, level of transparency, ceo, politics, old crew mentatity. plenty of people out there that will talk to you. do your self a favor and call someone
Are you missing keys on your device or something?

Any rep who misses 2 or 3 quarters is put on a pip and fired shortly after. KH has missed the last 13 quarters. Over 3 years since Galderma has hit quota. How is she still here? She’s probably blowing EB. How is EB still here you ask? He is blowing Flemming. It’s just how it is folks. This whole company just blows. Deal with it.
Fake news and we hope Security finds your IP information.