FINALLY - Resolution 7:30 EST

Anonymous

If you haven't gotten a call at this point, log into Lotus over VPN. Odds are you will have an urgent email awaiting you inviting you to a "high priority Web-Ex".

Good selling to those retained, prayers and well wishes for those we're leaving behind.

<

If you haven't gotten a call at this point, log into Lotus over VPN. Odds are you will have an urgent email awaiting you inviting you to a "high priority Web-Ex".

Good selling to those retained, prayers and well wishes for those we're leaving behind.

weird... whole thing freakin weird.... like a g-6.... like a freakin G-6.........

and this could not have been communicated to us during work hours. Now, I gotta have a phone in my ear during Boy Scouts -

Why not just 0800 in the morning. Believe me - it is not that important.

I waited all day for a non-event. Now you spring this shit.

No wonder we are on our ass as a company selling pharma.

Good luck ops tm - you need it.

the new GPAEs have no account selling experience! have then had to fight to get a PO or contract signed?

Buddies taking care of buddies. Think being a rep is easy - be a GPAE - what can they offer, really, seriously, beyond a rep. Do they have a special bag of HA vouchers or a highlighed CDP do leave behind.

Whatever- good for them - stay out of my accts.