Eliquis hospital reps

<

This situation, displacing pc/cards reps and moving a hospital rep into their territory, seemed extremely shortsighted. It was certainly never mentioned as a possible outcome during all of the BM calls.

It has resulted in most of the retained/moved hospitals reps trying to find a way out of the role and a bunch of experienced pc/cards rep on longer in the jobs they have worked for years. The end result will be that IM Pfizer will lose the majority of those moved hospital to other divisions or companies and they will have paid a nice severance to a group of very good of pc/cards to work elsewhere and struggle to replace them

This situation, displacing pc/cards reps and moving a hospital rep into their territory, seemed extremely shortsighted. It was certainly never mentioned as a possible outcome during all of the BM calls.

It has resulted in most of the retained/moved hospitals reps trying to find a way out of the role and a bunch of experienced pc/cards rep on longer in the jobs they have worked for years. The end result will be that IM Pfizer will lose the majority of those moved hospital to other divisions or companies and they will have paid a nice severance to a group of very good of pc/cards to work elsewhere and struggle to replace them

Struggle to replace them?!? A DONKEY with lipstick could do this job— which, I imagine, is what you look like.

By good pc/cards, you mean a rep that did two or three lunches a week, and made six virtual calls a momth?

I sit at Starbucks and read Breitbart and Fox while in scrubs to impress my neighbors, who think I am a surgeon in my scrubs and clogs. My bald shinny head helps illuminate lessor minds to the fact that Kennedy was not assassinated and the moon landings were faked.

Occasionally, I do a virtual lunch.

I sit at Starbucks and read Breitbart and Fox while in scrubs to impress my neighbors, who think I am a surgeon in my scrubs and clogs. My bald shinny head helps illuminate lessor minds to the fact that Kennedy was not assassinated and the moon landings were faked.

Occasionally, I do a virtual lunch.
I sit in my house all day with a rainbow tutu doing zoom calls with my they/them intersectional Pfizer caucus group. I have 6 cats, wear 3 masks and a face shield, and enter calls every hour. I do a virtual lunch twice a month and my house stinks like hot garbage, curry, armpit and patchouli

I sit in my house all day with a rainbow tutu doing zoom calls with my they/them intersectional Pfizer caucus group. I have 6 cats, wear 3 masks and a face shield, and enter calls every hour. I do a virtual lunch twice a month and my house stinks like hot garbage, curry, armpit and patchouli

That was great, I fuckin died. The future is here.