Dozen Xeljanz reps leave for AZ Rare Disease

anonymous

Geeze hits keep coming & Lotz historic VP turnover keep getting larger.
Past week a dozen Xeljanz reps bolt to AZ new Rare Disease for Lupus. 185 base 50k bonus 30k RSU.
60% now. Only going get worse w just 36months LOE left with zero pipeline to backfill.
Savvy reps prosper to protect families
Blue cool aide reps die on the vine loosing all future for families.
If I wasnt 2yrs to retirement like my RD, I would have bailed a year ago w Swan & Hollifield and half the DMs who left before half the reps that are leaving.
Can you say Pfizer Opthmology division or Neurology or Psych division!!!!!!
100% same 1 product LOE Model just different drug in Xeljanz now. Same M O

<

You ever noticed how everyone that comes on here and trashes the company or says people should go elsewhere always follow it up with “if I didn’t have.......I’d leave too”.

Not surprising past 2yrs has been downward spiral w Xeljanz. Executive , mgt, and elite rep turnover is sign the division is done.
Really started declining 3yrs ago when doubled size w GI then GI bombed like an automatic bomb.

By now after BMS, Celgene, Abbvie, Gilead, Genetech, AZ has raided the Xeljanz talent at the Rep & Mgt levels, the division is just made up of discarded Primary Care reps the collapsed or DMs dumping avg reps to Xeljanz

30 months will be here soon & bye bye X

Geeze hits keep coming & Lotz historic VP turnover keep getting larger.
Past week a dozen Xeljanz reps bolt to AZ new Rare Disease for Lupus. 185 base 50k bonus 30k RSU.
60% now. Only going get worse w just 36months LOE left with zero pipeline to backfill.
Savvy reps prosper to protect families
Blue cool aide reps die on the vine loosing all future for families.
If I wasnt 2yrs to retirement like my RD, I would have bailed a year ago w Swan & Hollifield and half the DMs who left before half the reps that are leaving.
Can you say Pfizer Opthmology division or Neurology or Psych division!!!!!!
100% same 1 product LOE Model just different drug in Xeljanz now. Same M O

‘if true, that’s excellent money and doesn’t at all mean that PFE is a sinking ship. It just sounds like an arms race for talent and a $25k-$50k jump in annual salary has nothing to do with how it is at PFE or any other company. You jump for those dollars.

Not surprising past 2yrs has been downward spiral w Xeljanz. Executive , mgt, and elite rep turnover is sign the division is done.
Really started declining 3yrs ago when doubled size w GI then GI bombed like an automatic bomb.

By now after BMS, Celgene, Abbvie, Gilead, Genetech, AZ has raided the Xeljanz talent at the Rep & Mgt levels, the division is just made up of discarded Primary Care reps the collapsed or DMs dumping avg reps to Xeljanz

30 months will be here soon & bye bye X

what a joke - Celgene didn't take any Pfizer reps. Celgene was a different animal. I know a couple dude's who went over there(they didn't come from Xeljanz) and now they can retire. They made 2million each on the BMS buyout. I've talked to them and they say they are only working for the medical. One of them bought a lakehouse in Tennessee and the other one bought a beach house at Bald Head Island.

what a joke - Celgene didn't take any Pfizer reps. Celgene was a different animal. I know a couple dude's who went over there(they didn't come from Xeljanz) and now they can retire. They made 2million each on the BMS buyout. I've talked to them and they say they are only working for the medical. One of them bought a lakehouse in Tennessee and the other one bought a beach house at Bald Head Island.
Well you are a complete moran idiot as 3 Xeljanz DMs when over there and took 13 reps across the US--- including my DM and couples in my division.
Moron get off here if you know of no facts. Stupid idiot running mouth like most losers.

LOL another clueless fool with zero knowledge. Xeljanz DMs and reps went over dude. About dozen right before BMS buyout... all of them stayed w BMS after merger.
(Xeljanz VP even got lawyers involved sending out letters to the few DMs who bolted to greener pastures to stop recruiting Xeljanz reps. The VP even countered 2 DMs to stay)
Dont talk what you know nothing about. Go back to Primary Care

LOL another clueless fool with zero knowledge. Xeljanz DMs and reps went over dude. About dozen right before BMS buyout... all of them stayed w BMS after merger.
(Xeljanz VP even got lawyers involved sending out letters to the few DMs who bolted to greener pastures to stop recruiting Xeljanz reps. The VP even countered 2 DMs to stay)
Dont talk what you know nothing about. Go back to Primary Care

you are so full of shit. No Xeljanz DMs went over to Celgene I&I, which sold Otezla. Not a single one.

A single DM from Texas went over to MS and he is miserable AF because he got stuck with BMS. Imagine, he interviewed thinking he was joined Celgene's renowned I&I culture and he got stuck with BMS. Sad.

you are so full of shit. No Xeljanz DMs went over to Celgene I&I, which sold Otezla. Not a single one.

A single DM from Texas went over to MS and he is miserable AF because he got stuck with BMS. Imagine, he interviewed thinking he was joined Celgene's renowned I&I culture and he got stuck with BMS. Sad.

You are a bozo PC rep.
Look at the lady's orginal post , never mentioned Celgene Otezla dipsht ! She stated "left Xeljanz for Celgene" ---- numbskull which had the MS division that BMS kept.
Learn to read.
And YES 3 Xeljanz DMs went to that Celgene division BEFORE the BMS deal was integrated. 13 reps nationally followed.

Xeljanz past year has lost reps to Rare Disease & Oncology for longer runway of pipeline & stability.
Lost a few to other HQ operation divisions.
And lost A LOT to external.
Past year Xeljanz reps have bolted the sinking ship to
Celgene
BMS
Amgen
Gilead
Abbvie
Regeneron
AZ
Arinium

A few for more money, but most were laterals financially (even some small pay decrease) but all for new or young products with 10-14yrs LOE career lifeline vs Xeljanz of only 3 with nothing in pipeline-- absolutely ZERO pipeline.
This is why in last 18 months Xeljanz Global Pres, NA Pres, VP all have left the company. That is an extreme voluntary departure by ALL execs only to be replaced by incompetent out of position people.
(***only remaining one is Angela & she should been fired 4yrs ago for buying Anachor/Eucrisa if not being a minority female over 50)

Xeljanz past year has lost reps to Rare Disease & Oncology for longer runway of pipeline & stability.
Celgene
BMS
Amgen
Gilead
Abbvie
Regeneron
AZ
Arinium

A few for more money, but most were laterals financially (even some small pay decrease) but all for new or young products with 10-14yrs LOE career lifeline vs Xeljanz of only 3 with nothing in pipeline-- absolutely ZERO pipeline.
This is why in last 18 months Xeljanz Global Pres, NA Pres, VP all have left the company. That is an extreme voluntary departure by ALL execs only to be replaced by incompetent out of position people.
(***only remaining one is Angela & she should been fired 4yrs ago for buying Anachor/Eucrisa if not being a minority female over 50)

On point message! Accurate for sure.
Btw there we a lot more than dozen reps when went to AZ past couple of months and more to come. The intro calls were whose who of Pfizer President Clubs. They will rock with the Lupus drug and Rheums are begging for it for 20yrs.

Celgene
BMS
Amgen
Gilead
Abbvie
Regeneron
AZ
Arinium

Exact total number since 12 months is a total of 72 reps across the nation or 35% turnover in a year.
With management it has been worse- (60%) plus Global Pres, NA Pres, & VP

Smart Savvy Strategic people understand historical models with Pfizer (Neurology, Opthmology, Psych, AI, now Xeljanz), and make intelligent calculated decisions usually within 4 yrs of a product LOE, especially a 1-2 product division.
You are an employee # and nothing else with any company and one must look out of their own future, family and career tenure or be left with an empty basket say poor ole me.
Be SMART not DUMB as in the end it’s only your face looking back at you in the mirror.