Does anyone like their position!?

Anonymous

I am in the interview process as well, and reading a lot of these posts it's a bit disconcerting to say the least. I would appreciate any positive feedback on the company/sales rep position if possible, or does everyone really think it is that bad??

<

I am in the interview process as well, and reading a lot of these posts it's a bit disconcerting to say the least. I would appreciate any positive feedback on the company/sales rep position if possible, or does everyone really think it is that bad??

Only consider this company if you are unemployed,like to do canned presentations, like to be told how to work your territory,and are basically a mindless idiot to be controlled by management.This is a terrible,depressing company to work for.Take it at your own risk.

Only consider this company if you are unemployed,like to do canned presentations, like to be told how to work your territory,and are basically a mindless idiot to be controlled by management.This is a terrible,depressing company to work for.Take it at your own risk.

You work for MW out of KC too?

Seriously can you please start another with the same subject? The layoff one is exactly like this one. AZ is great so is any pharma sales if they are willing to hire you. Most likely you wont get hired because you don't realize there is no sure thing and it's better than being unemployed.

Seriously can you please start another with the same subject? The layoff one is exactly like this one. AZ is great so is any pharma sales if they are willing to hire you. Most likely you wont get hired because you don't realize there is no sure thing and it's better than being unemployed.

AZ is not great. Pharma sales DOES pay well - very well, if that's all you're into. If you desire a "career" where you are valued and where you actually see customers, sell and are not burdened with a plethora of worthless, pointless and mindnumbing busy work, then do NOT come to AZ. I am not happy and it is not pharma sales. I understand our limitations. I am not happy because AZ has made this job a living breathing HELL. It might be tolerable if our counterparts were friendly, helpful, had good communication and we were not forced ranked, not to mention tripping over one another in the field. If this is all you can get, it is better than being broke but do not expect this job to be anything but micromanagement HELL and get ready to just detail, detail and detail some more as well as "fake" most of your calls. If kissing ass and lying bother you, you will have a very hard time here.

I love mine! Couldn't be happier! I have an amazingly stupid manager that "works" with me only about 2 hours on a field ride (including lunch!) and then always has to leave for a conference call. Like everyone else in the field, I work just around 3 hours or so per day. I really have 0 complaints at AZ. It just couldn't get any better!!

I work in HQ and I come in 4 days a week about 6 hours per day and make well over $200k per year and read email and go to lots of meetings - I am often triple booked and my teams makes a lot of really intense ppt decks with shitloads of data that we present and debate over then we go home and I have never ever even once seen or been close to an actual doctor in my 14+ years. Love it here. Spring is just around the corner.

I work in HQ and I come in 4 days a week about 6 hours per day and make well over $200k per year and read email and go to lots of meetings - I am often triple booked and my teams makes a lot of really intense ppt decks with shitloads of data that we present and debate over then we go home and I have never ever even once seen or been close to an actual doctor in my 14+ years. Love it here. Spring is just around the corner.

Either a liar (likely) or someone in level 6 or higher management, and black.