Disney is Getting rid of Non Union Employees. Why don’t we create a union?.

anonymous

• Disney will furlough its non-union park employees starting on April 19.
  • The entire Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment has around 177,000 cast members. Disney declined to say how many of those employees will be affected by Thursday's announcement.

<

Reps need a Union badly. To prevent abuse at Pfizer.
Like taking about Pensions that would be $2million after 30yrs. (As Ian said in 2015, tough decision but need those assets for R&D which in 5yrs yielded notning)

Increasing co car charges to 175 (my husband is ZERO)

Rx co-pay up to $50 on some brands. Most co still $15-20 co pay talking w my pharma friends.

Lowering severance at a whim from 3wks per yr to 1wk per yr.

Paying 401k match instead each paycheck when we contribute to once a Quarter now.

And increasing our monthly Medical Healthcare costs 2-3x higher than other companies (husband works Novo & last year we switch to his plan. With Pfizer for family total medical/dental/life was 1200 a month -,600 paycheck. Novo for exact same coverages total is only 450 month 225 paycheck. We save 750 a month! Cash in pocket so i need to make 1400 more a month to save that 750 !
Ridiculous how Pfizer abuses some things with their employees to cut costs or pass costs to reps.

Pfizer has SOME good things but nothing thsts different than other companies good things, however they are so big by cutting costs at employee exp or passing costs to employees they save tens of millions a year at employee expense. A UNION would prevent this.
Airlines, Auto, Factory, even Actors have Unions so about time Pharma has one to protect our rights & benefits.
Need a UNION asap & now the the crisis is the best time to get a search firm to find one. Who is going to be the brave sole that starts it????

Reps need a Union badly. To prevent abuse at Pfizer.
Like taking about Pensions that would be $2million after 30yrs. (As Ian said in 2015, tough decision but need those assets for R&D which in 5yrs yielded notning)

Increasing co car charges to 175 (my husband is ZERO)

Rx co-pay up to $50 on some brands. Most co still $15-20 co pay talking w my pharma friends.

Lowering severance at a whim from 3wks per yr to 1wk per yr.

Paying 401k match instead each paycheck when we contribute to once a Quarter now.

And increasing our monthly Medical Healthcare costs 2-3x higher than other companies (husband works Novo & last year we switch to his plan. With Pfizer for family total medical/dental/life was 1200 a month -,600 paycheck. Novo for exact same coverages total is only 450 month 225 paycheck. We save 750 a month! Cash in pocket so i need to make 1400 more a month to save that 750 !
Ridiculous how Pfizer abuses some things with their employees to cut costs or pass costs to reps.

Pfizer has SOME good things but nothing thsts different than other companies good things, however they are so big by cutting costs at employee exp or passing costs to employees they save tens of millions a year at employee expense. A UNION would prevent this.
Airlines, Auto, Factory, even Actors have Unions so about time Pharma has one to protect our rights & benefits.
Need a UNION asap & now the the crisis is the best time to get a search firm to find one. Who is going to be the brave sole that starts it????
So, there is a glut of Pharma reps in the industry as its a dying role, companies laying the off left and right, realizing reps add nothing to sales, they can use modern technology such as digital marketing...and your brilliant idea is to form a union...a union would not stop the exponential decline of the profession, perhaps you need to acquire skills that have value...