• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

The guy is gone and yet people are still like a dog with a bone. If leadership reads these (which I bet they do), this constant barrage of immaturity and spite just confirms t what they think…. A company full of spoiled brats.
If management reads these, and they take issue with the comments about that stupid video instead of the video itself, we’re in deep doo doo.

If management reads these, and they take issue with the comments about that stupid video instead of the video itself, we’re in deep doo doo.
We have to remove passive aggressive leaders who feign caring for people while pushing them to into ethical dilemmas and unsafe situations. The sad thing is they’re doing what AZ wants them to do. BG is just a symptom of a much larger problem.

We have to remove passive aggressive leaders who feign caring for people while pushing them to into ethical dilemmas and unsafe situations. The sad thing is they’re doing what AZ wants them to do. BG is just a symptom of a much larger problem.
I don’t like calling people out by name on CP, but I guess when you post a video like that you’re basically calling yourself out by name. What are people thinking?

How can you keep your job when you put out a stupid video like that?
Make an honest mistake,and you’re gone if your manager doesn’t like you. Tell an entire field force to put themselves, their families, providers and patients in danger in the name of profit and, we’ll, nothing. Geez, I can’t understand why we have such a bad rep!

Make an honest mistake,and you’re gone if your manager doesn’t like you. Tell an entire field force to put themselves, their families, providers and patients in danger in the name of profit and, we’ll, nothing. Geez, I can’t understand why we have such a bad rep!
Nobody will be in danger anymore because we all have to be vaccinated, and our leaders have told us that the vaccines stop the spread, so you can go out and close the sale with confidence.

Nobody will be in danger anymore because we all have to be vaccinated, and our leaders have told us that the vaccines stop the spread, so you can go out and close the sale with confidence.
This is just AZ virtue signaling to the government and the corporate heads. They were supporting back door bob gilot’s push to hit the back door before vaccines were even a thing. This damn sure isn’t about us.

This is just AZ virtue signaling to the government and the corporate heads. They were supporting back door bob gilot’s push to hit the back door before vaccines were even a thing. This damn sure isn’t about us.[/

https://youtu.be/-Xh_0HRwvu0

It just never gets old! “Meet them at the back door, meet them in the parking lot!” This is AZ leadership during a pandemic! But it’s ok now because you have to get a shot that doesn’t do shit. How perfect!!

So let me get this straight, it was perfectly fine to “do everything we can” to chase down doctors who didn’t want us in their offices almost two years ago before a vaccine was really even on the horizon, but now the most important thing we must do is gets shots that don’t do anything and that nobody can say for sure whether or not they cause long term harm? What a TERRIBLE company! Gilot’s video foreshadowed what was to come.

So let me get this straight, it was perfectly fine to “do everything we can” to chase down doctors who didn’t want us in their offices almost two years ago before a vaccine was really even on the horizon, but now the most important thing we must do is gets shots that don’t do anything and that nobody can say for sure whether or not they cause long term harm? What a TERRIBLE company! Gilot’s video foreshadowed what was to come.

Ah grasshopper... you are wise.

Well we all know that is not true. I know plenty of vaccinated people that later got Covid. The vaccine does not increase our safety. In fact it weakens our immune system while we are taking it. It is absolutely ridiculous AZ is forcing this vaccine on us.

Well we all know that is not true. I know plenty of vaccinated people that later got Covid. The vaccine does not increase our safety. In fact it weakens our immune system while we are taking it. It is absolutely ridiculous AZ is forcing this vaccine on us.
COVID hit in March ‘20, we left the field for a few weeks, and then literally as soon as they knew they could get away with it, AZ pushed us back into the field and we had a senior person telling us that we needed to find a way to get to Drs using whatever it took to make it happen. Now, nearly two years later, AZ cares so much they mandate vaccines for everyone. I wonder where the priorities lie. Us? I don’t think so.

Look, when AZ made the vaccine optional you could read between the lines and know a tougher mandate was coming. How could any of you not figure this out? They were giving you a little runway to get the vaccine voluntarily before they made it mandatory. Seriously how could be so naive? Every day goes by I lose a little more faith in the intelligence of our valued sales colleagues. Hired for your brains you were not.

Look, when AZ made the vaccine optional you could read between the lines and know a tougher mandate was coming. How could any of you not figure this out? They were giving you a little runway to get the vaccine voluntarily before they made it mandatory. Seriously how could be so naive? Every day goes by I lose a little more faith in the intelligence of our valued sales colleagues. Hired for your brains you were not.
Thanks, Yoda.

Preach it from the Heavens my brother!!!! Hallelujah