• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

When the pandemic becomes endemic and we reflect back on how AZ handled it, it will difficult to say we are an ethical company that puts people above profit. Not that this is true of an pharmaceutical company, but we’re clearly among the worst.

When the pandemic becomes endemic and we reflect back on how AZ handled it, it will difficult to say we are an ethical company that puts people above profit. Not that this is true of an pharmaceutical company, but we’re clearly among the worst.

Just tried to post the below and censors at CP do what they do more and more frequently. Let's see if this one makes it.

Ok, let's all stay home, stay indoors, wear masks 24/7 and still get paid. Yeah, if AZ doesn't they are unethical. Freaking morons. I would love to see a massive downsizing across all TA's. See you all crying on how AZ isn't being nice blaming it on COVID.
And for what it is worth, CDC conceded cloth masks (yup the ones we all wear) do NOTHING. Don't believe me, look it up. I would post actual articles but alas, you know who won't let them appear.

Well, two attempts and both blocked, here is the third.

Ok, let's all stay home, stay indoors, wear masks 24/7 and still get paid. Yeah, if AZ doesn't they are unethical. Freaking morons. I would love to see a massive downsizing across all TA's. See you all crying on how AZ isn't being nice.

And for what it is worth, CDC conceded those things we wear on our faces do NOTHING. Don't believe me, look it up. I would post actual articles but alas, you know who won't let them appear.

Well, two attempts and both blocked, here is the third.

Ok, let's all stay home, stay indoors, wear masks 24/7 and still get paid. Yeah, if AZ doesn't they are unethical. Freaking morons. I would love to see a massive downsizing across all TA's. See you all crying on how AZ isn't being nice.

And for what it is worth, CDC conceded those things we wear on our faces do NOTHING. Don't believe me, look it up. I would post actual articles but alas, you know who won't let them appear.
we should doing what we can to get things back to normal, but pushing people to do unethical things in the early days of the COVID debacle was NOT what ethical companies do.

Unethical? We sat at home for 6 months. Oncology for much longer. How is that unethical?

I find it incredulous that you think a company will continue to pay you for a virtual job where (if you are lucky), you get a lunch a day. No one forces you to go out, but don’t expect a paycheck either.

Unethical? We sat at home for 6 months. Oncology for much longer. How is that unethical?

I find it incredulous that you think a company will continue to pay you for a virtual job where (if you are lucky), you get a lunch a day. No one forces you to go out, but don’t expect a paycheck either.
Let’s start with the fact that we didn’t sit at home for 6 months. We were pulled out in March, and by May it was clear we were going back out. That’s fine, we wanted and needed to try to get back to normal, but by June, (3 months, not 6) we were already being pushed to get into offices, and certain sales leaders (no need to name them because at least one of them posted a video on here) were telling us we needed to use our “creativity” to get around the safety protocols or the office rules imposed by our HCPs. Yeah, that’s unethical.

Let’s start with the fact that we didn’t sit at home for 6 months. We were pulled out in March, and by May it was clear we were going back out. That’s fine, we wanted and needed to try to get back to normal, but by June, (3 months, not 6) we were already being pushed to get into offices, and certain sales leaders (no need to name them because at least one of them posted a video on here) were telling us we needed to use our “creativity” to get around the safety protocols or the office rules imposed by our HCPs. Yeah, that’s unethical.

Completely disagree. You may want to find a new line of work. Not up to AZ to support you while you “work” from home. Maybe Pfizer is hiring for their virtual sales force. I’m sure the money is the same. Good luck.

Talking about work from home Wilmington HQ is forcing us to go back to office. My manager is pushing to see me face to face. He told me HR Vice President wants to look good and save her job so she has been pushing everyone to show up. WTF

Yep. Not exactly the most honorable thing I’ve seen in my years here.