• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

So, a hypocrite and a moron. Lovely combination. Let’s see…I’m guessing you’re a big fan of affirmative action? :)
Got it. You can’t get ahead, so it must be a minority-based action that has left your mediocre ass behind. Perhaps, you should spend more time developing a better skill set rather than whining on Cafepharma.

Don't argue with these morons. Arrogance, self-righteous, the fact that all other opinions that aren't their own simply means you are a racist, bigot, misogynist, and/or dinosaur make it very difficult to talk sense into very dimwitted skulls.
If you are going to insult someone please ensure that you have used proper grammar. Very is an intensifier. Therefore, it is unnecessary to use it before “dimwitted” as it does not strength the context. Go practice, and remember that rule for the next time that you fail during an interview. I know that you will not, because it is easier to blame society for your shortcomings.

I need to go create an excel model for forecasting out through 2029. That’s another reason why I’ve run circles around you, idiots. There’s also my 700+ GMAT, but that’s a story for a different day. You suck!

If you are going to insult someone please ensure that you have used proper grammar. Very is an intensifier. Therefore, it is unnecessary to use it before “dimwitted” as it does not strength the context. Go practice, and remember that rule for the next time that you fail during an interview. I know that you will not, because it is easier to blame society for your shortcomings.

I wouldn’t be bragging about a 700 GMAT, it’s ok, but not spectacular, and you might want to check your grammar before criticizing other people.

I need to go create an excel model for forecasting out through 2029. That’s another reason why I’ve run circles around you, idiots. There’s also my 700+ GMAT, but that’s a story for a different day. You suck!

Thanks Dad!!!!!

No need for a comma after "my".
wrong, it is an interrupter, the succeeding comma is missing
You have had your —(interrupter here) racist and bigoted— asses handed to you…..!!!!! Don’t spend too much money on Christmas. The expected 2.5% increase in your pay will not cover your profligate idiocy. Your raise would have been 18.3%, but I took 15.8 of those points as part of my last raise!!!!!!! I’m kidding. You suck. You’ll never see a raise that high. I’m headed to Vail for Christmas. You should the see the layout of my suite and the style of my Zegna ski wear. Both are superb. All of it came thanks to Affirmative Action. Make sure that the two of you connect. You’ll want to consolidate your idiotic reprisals. Have a good holiday, Meat and Pee Wee!!!!!!!!……..!!!!!!!!!

It’s really strange how a thread about AZ’s poor leadership through the COVID issue morphed into a rant between people who want to talk about race. Enough already. AZ’s response to COVID is a legitimate issue, and this is something that affects all of us regardless of superficial differences.

wrong, it is an interrupter, the succeeding comma is missing
You have had your —(interrupter here) racist and bigoted— asses handed to you…..!!!!! Don’t spend too much money on Christmas. The expected 2.5% increase in your pay will not cover your profligate idiocy. Your raise would have been 18.3%, but I took 15.8 of those points as part of my last raise!!!!!!! I’m kidding. You suck. You’ll never see a raise that high. I’m headed to Vail for Christmas. You should the see the layout of my suite and the style of my Zegna ski wear. Both are superb. All of it came thanks to Affirmative Action. Make sure that the two of you connect. You’ll want to consolidate your idiotic reprisals. Have a good holiday, Meat and Pee Wee!!!!!!!!……..!!!!!!!!!

Whoever this person is, one thing is for sure......They are a narcissistic twit.

It’s really strange how a thread about AZ’s poor leadership through the COVID issue morphed into a rant between people who want to talk about race. Enough already. AZ’s response to COVID is a legitimate issue, and this is something that affects all of us regardless of superficial differences.
True. We actually had a SL tell us we should be trying to get to Drs at their back doors or in the parking lot. That’s still hard to believe.

The back door doesn’t care what color you are, gang. Let’s get those live interactions up!

bob

Moving into 2022 with people like this at the helm, what could possibly go wrong? Yikes!

Yup. AZ is a big old meanie that should not expet me to work in order for me to earn a paycheck. Well kiddies, AZ is listening to you. Omni channel will be big and will likely result in a layoff to beat all layoffs.
You spoiled, woke, safe space gender bending fucktards will get your wish and will be able to stay home. Only change will be you will actually receive what you earned.

Yup. AZ is a big old meanie that should not expet me to work in order for me to earn a paycheck. Well kiddies, AZ is listening to you. Omni channel will be big and will likely result in a layoff to beat all layoffs.
You spoiled, woke, safe space gender bending fucktards will get your wish and will be able to stay home. Only change will be you will actually receive what you earned.
I compliment you both for the sentiment and your choice of words. Fucktard is an excellent way to describe most of the people in this industry, and particularly the chuckle-fuck HR types who think they actually contribute to…well…anything, really.

https://youtu.be/-Xh_0HRwvu0

All you need to do is watch the latter half of this to see who “fucktard” number one is.