• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Derm Interviews Northeast

anonymous

Is this Lou guy for real? He expected me to bring a 30/60/90 to my first interview. He spoke like Siri. Every single question came right out of an interview book. He mentioned that he has 15 years of management experience yet his LinkedIn account only shows three. Also said he was the only senior regional manager that was going to get promoted by March. Pretty arrogant. I can't believe this dude works for Allergan. Not type of manager I would ever want to work for. Too bad. Allergan has taken such a step back

<

Is this Lou guy for real? He expected me to bring a 30/60/90 to my first interview. He spoke like Siri. Every single question came right out of an interview book. He mentioned that he has 15 years of management experience yet his LinkedIn account only shows three. Also said he was the only senior regional manager that was going to get promoted by March. Pretty arrogant. I can't believe this dude works for Allergan. Not type of manager I would ever want to work for. Too bad. Allergan has taken such a step back
Forest management, recognized the arrogance to overcome the ignorance/insecurity. Run Forest Run

LouC has major connections to upper mngmt at Actavis. Enjoys tormenting his reps with this information. Instills fear in females that he has so much power. Med Derm directors intimidated by him. Best thing I ever did was leave this division. He has no power over me ever again. Worst manager- only few years experience. Very wet behind his ears. Actually suggests reps read books and turn in a book report in there free time. This type of manager will destroy the division.