CV Diabetes Dapa HF launch meeting

Coronavirus

CV leadership. Please consider cancelling this meeting. With the threat of Coronavirus all unnecessary air travel should be cancelled. Think of potential impact of having even one employee contract the virus or even spread the virus to a large group of employees. We have the technology to do this Virtually, there is no reason not to at this point.

<

AGREE! sales meeting in Chicago needs to be cancelled asap to put everyone minds at ease.
Leaders be responsible and respectful. People from all over US in same confines is a terrible idea over the next few months. Liability! Liability!
Worried reps, fear of and pressure from loved ones do not move marketshare. Hold it virtual done all the time in today's tech and it will be successful with everyone present, not just the ones afraid to refuse to go.

You guys are hilarious! Do you think AZ or any other pharma company gives 2 shits if you catch the virus going to a useless meeting?? Seriously? You are EXPENDABLE, understand? Profits are all that matter and nothing else!

AGREE! sales meeting in Chicago needs to be cancelled asap to put everyone minds at ease.
Leaders be responsible and respectful. People from all over US in same confines is a terrible idea over the next few months. Liability! Liability!
Worried reps, fear of and pressure from loved ones do not move marketshare. Hold it virtual done all the time in today's tech and it will be successful with everyone present, not just the ones afraid to refuse to go.

you are ridiculous

I’ve hired legal counsel and they agree-no field time until covid-19 is cleared. They were also shocked to learn that I have routinely worked during flu season; they advised me that they will ensure I don’t need to work during flu season going forward. They also were appalled that I drive daily as part of my job responsibility, major risk there that must be avoided. Then, when I told them I called on facilities with elevators they went through the roof

you are ridiculous

I’ve hired legal counsel and they agree-no field time until covid-19 is cleared. They were also shocked to learn that I have routinely worked during flu season; they advised me that they will ensure I don’t need to work during flu season going forward. They also were appalled that I drive daily as part of my job responsibility, major risk there that must be avoided. Then, when I told them I called on facilities with elevators they went through the roof
Go away troll

You guys are hilarious! Do you think AZ or any other pharma company gives 2 shits if you catch the virus going to a useless meeting?? Seriously? You are EXPENDABLE, understand? Profits are all that matter and nothing else!

Wow. They did cancel it. You are a bit too cynical and need to rethink whether you should still work for AZ. If the grass is greener, take off.