Congrats King Reps

having been let go by king in the initial buyout of alpharma, i couldn't agree more with this poster. you king people have been in some kind of euphoric dream state working at king. king was one of the most disrespected pharmaceutical companies in the industry and run by an absolute crook. as far a DW, if you are foolish enough to continue to blame him for doing what anyone else in his position would have done, capitalize on the potential for HUGE personal financial gains with both the pfizer "merger" and when he came into alpharma and orchestrated the king "merger" then you absolutely deserve what your getting.
the man was brilliant and ruthless when it came to his well being.
all that said i, like several others, was able to walk away with a substantial cash award and find work quickly while collecting an 8 month severence package, huge bonus and stock awards. all those that were left behind with king were warned, get out now. no one listened. the king reps complained how much the alpharma people ruined their great company. lol!! well, look were you are now. shit out of luck with 1 week for every year of service and thats it! and very poor prospects in the industry although i am hearing that the alpharma reps are being picked up. hmph!
while some of might think this is a cruel post, too bad, this is life! and what goes around come back around and invariably it is witnessed by those who were origionaly affected.
i wish you all luck with your futures but do not forget this lesson!! and NEVER ignore warnings from those with experience again!!!

You are a moron! King people have some incredible positions now. YOU sell yourself not the company idiot! As far as Dave - a fucking idiot at home office!

GET REAL JOBS ALL OF YOU! STOP DOING THOSE ILLEGAL DEALINGS WITH THE PHYSICIANS, BUYING THEM GIFT CERTIFICATES, TRIPS ETC... YOUR INDUSTRY DESERVES TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL ALL EVENTUALLY BE DUST IN THE WIND SOON ENOUGH...OBAMA CARE:) BUNCH OF IGNORANT AHOLES! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR WHEN MORE COMPANIES WILL BE ANNOUNCING EVEN MORE CUTS, EVEN FROM THE ONES THAT JUST GOT HIT. pFIZER, NOVARTIS, MERCK ETC..ANOTHER ROUND COMING HEEHEE. CAN I HAVE SOME MORE KETCHUP WITH MY ANGUS BURGER PLEASE. YOUR EXPRESSIONS WILL BE PRICELESS. HIS YOUR TIP N O T H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a dork.

GET REAL JOBS ALL OF YOU! STOP DOING THOSE ILLEGAL DEALINGS WITH THE PHYSICIANS, BUYING THEM GIFT CERTIFICATES, TRIPS ETC... YOUR INDUSTRY DESERVES TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL ALL EVENTUALLY BE DUST IN THE WIND SOON ENOUGH...OBAMA CARE:) BUNCH OF IGNORANT AHOLES! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR WHEN MORE COMPANIES WILL BE ANNOUNCING EVEN MORE CUTS, EVEN FROM THE ONES THAT JUST GOT HIT. pFIZER, NOVARTIS, MERCK ETC..ANOTHER ROUND COMING HEEHEE. CAN I HAVE SOME MORE KETCHUP WITH MY ANGUS BURGER PLEASE. YOUR EXPRESSIONS WILL BE PRICELESS. HIS YOUR TIP N O T H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like jealousy. Pharma guidelines changed how the industry interacts with its customers. More transparent; swag gone.

We cant believe they kept the panhandle reps. sad day when they retain their territories! FDA is watching you! You know who you are.

How about the fact that they kept reps in Florida who a faking calls and never working and let go of other reps in the same area. All of this happened because the retained rep is BFF with his former manager and now he's employed and other area reps are out of work. How may times does this nee dot happen before someone wises up to his game?