• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Company car

<

What are the company cars for the NS expansion hires? Thanks for the honest replies.

The usual cars, you bozo. Dont you know by now????

Is that all you car about? So if the car is not good enough, you wont work here?
WE dont need you, there are plenty of people who are CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT CAR THEY WILL GET. Thye want the opportunity of a good company

Is that all you car about? So if the car is not good enough, you wont work here?
WE dont need you, there are plenty of people who are CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT CAR THEY WILL GET. Thye want the opportunity of a good company

OMG, please get back on your meds. Are you shooting Botox in your arms?

Well if they want a good company they should have tried Baxter or Vertex. This place blows.

Why do people like you get so worked up about this question? No one said they wouldn't take the job because of the car. The car is part of the package and an important part since you spend so much time in it. Get over yourself and your self-righteous attitude.

Why do people like you get so worked up about this question? No one said they wouldn't take the job because of the car. The car is part of the package and an important part since you spend so much time in it. Get over yourself and your self-righteous attitude.

Taurus, Fusion, Impala but they are finalizing the new list for the 2013 cars.

the car is just a question like in an office setting - how far is your cube from the cafeteria or the coffee maker! shouldn't be such an offense to ask what kind of vehicle!!!

What are the company cars for the NS expansion hires? Thanks for the honest replies.

Ok, so you've seen the responses. Aren't you glad you now work at allergan? It is an unhappy place where people are scared of losing their jobs, they are over worked, threatened by management-fear & intimidation, and their work/life balance has tipped way too far in Allergan's favor. Sorry chump.

Ok, so you've seen the responses. Aren't you glad you now work at allergan? It is an unhappy place where people are scared of losing their jobs, they are over worked, threatened by management-fear & intimidation, and their work/life balance has tipped way too far in Allergan's favor. Sorry chump.

I always laugh when reps that make anywhere between $100-200k a year complain about work/life balance.

Most people with a liberal arts degree aren't making that much, and they work 8-5 everyday, and have to travel to/from work, adding on at least an additional hour on top of that.

Next time you have the chance, tell your boss that you want more work/life balance, and quit to go to one of those $40-60k jobs, with no free "crappy" impala or escape. True, you might actually feel rewarded for the type of work you're doing in that new job, but spare me the difficult work/life balance routine. Don;t you have 30 minutes to get your expenses done every two weeks? Is it that tough to leave the house by 9am and get back by 3:30, where you can spend that extra 30 min-1 hour cleaning up calls and doing those expenses, and still have time to make dinner and pick up the kids by 5pm?

Give it up already! You're making more than 90% of US households, and you get to see your family, and have many 3 day weekends. Are you that stressed about your incompetent manager?

I always laugh when reps that make anywhere between $100-200k a year complain about work/life balance.

Most people with a liberal arts degree aren't making that much, and they work 8-5 everyday, and have to travel to/from work, adding on at least an additional hour on top of that.

Next time you have the chance, tell your boss that you want more work/life balance, and quit to go to one of those $40-60k jobs, with no free "crappy" impala or escape. True, you might actually feel rewarded for the type of work you're doing in that new job, but spare me the difficult work/life balance routine. Don;t you have 30 minutes to get your expenses done every two weeks? Is it that tough to leave the house by 9am and get back by 3:30, where you can spend that extra 30 min-1 hour cleaning up calls and doing those expenses, and still have time to make dinner and pick up the kids by 5pm?

Give it up already! You're making more than 90% of US households, and you get to see your family, and have many 3 day weekends. Are you that stressed about your incompetent manager?

Thanks, management. This is what's wrong with this company. The work environment has been so distorted with threats and intimidation that you now think this is normal and we should be thanking our employer for letting us do our job. There are actually companies out there that are friendly to their employees and work with them in a positive manner as a team to increase sales and provide a better environment. You don't get it and never will.

Thanks, management. This is what's wrong with this company. The work environment has been so distorted with threats and intimidation that you now think this is normal and we should be thanking our employer for letting us do our job. There are actually companies out there that are friendly to their employees and work with them in a positive manner as a team to increase sales and provide a better environment. You don't get it and never will.

Ahh, yes, the old "management" comeback. Really? Can nobody read a statement for what it is and not be so cynical as to who may have posted it? And thank you for dignifying and confirming my entire post about all of the benefits you enjoy.

There are many things wrong with the company, as there are at many companies. This isn't a matter of "not getting it." Quit living scared and thinking everything is a threat to you as a rep. My point is that if YOU are so miserable, then leave. If you can live with the "misery" of the job, then I'm sure you can find a way to enjoy whatever good it brings to you.

Ahh, yes, the old "management" comeback. Really? Can nobody read a statement for what it is and not be so cynical as to who may have posted it? And thank you for dignifying and confirming my entire post about all of the benefits you enjoy.

There are many things wrong with the company, as there are at many companies. This isn't a matter of "not getting it." Quit living scared and thinking everything is a threat to you as a rep. My point is that if YOU are so miserable, then leave. If you can live with the "misery" of the job, then I'm sure you can find a way to enjoy whatever good it brings to you.

Sounds like Dustin. You have no idea what's going on.

There really are some companies that treat their people well. Unfortunately, Allergan isn't one of them. Too bad. They have some great products and some great people. Ask yourself why they never qualified to be one of the 100 best companies to work for.