• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Charlie and Beth the bozo

anonymous

Charlie and his sidekick Beth are a joke. They are driving the greatest brand into the ground with their talentless and misguided ideas. We are better off with no marketing then those 2 jokers.

<

Charlie and his sidekick Beth are a joke. They are driving the greatest brand into the ground with their talentless and misguided ideas. We are better off with no marketing then those 2 jokers.

that was a parting gift from Drew. He knew he was on his way out and he put two of the worst marketers on the brand. smart guy.

We will be fine. A few aspire promos and some free eye creams with purchase will definitely blunt Daxi. Plus we need to be nice and let them take over 2nd place in the tox market.

We will be fine. A few aspire promos and some free eye creams with purchase will definitely blunt Daxi. Plus we need to be nice and let them take over 2nd place in the tox market.
Exactly. Plus we’ll have some nonsense IC plan update that no one will understand, will be impossible to track and you’ll be banned from asking questions. A few people will make some extra money. This place is a complete joke. Great products, great industry, embarrassing leadership. The good times are officially over. This place sucks and there’s no end in sight.

Terrible leadership. Directors and above are so out of touch with aesthetic sales. It’s embarrassing. My Director has never been near any of my customers. I’ve been here for 5 years.