CEO pay #3 on the list

Where is the great blockbuster drug that is going to save PFE? I think Ian should step aside and let a woman run the place. 25 million for what? produce a winner drug then get paid.

Amen to that. I'll work - anyday! - for a CEO who brings our stock from 16 up to 29 in just 2 years. You might also want to look at how his pay compares to most CEOs across industry (it's low). Given the level of responsibility the CEO of this company has, in my opinion, you cant pay them enough - especially when they are performing as well as Ian.

If you dont believe a CEO's level of talent and skill has an impact on the company, you weren't here for the two prior CEOs. I've been here for many, many years. Put simply, it's been a long time since we had a CEO like Ian. I say - pay him more. Rest assured that if he ever smartens up and decides he has made enough money and doesnt need this place anymore, this company will suffer. Rest assured, we need him more than he needs us.

Yeah, Kindler was a DISASTER! Great idea, make McDonalds Chief Lawyer the CEO of Pfizer, no pharma experience needed!!