Can Someone Please Tell me how Merck Screwed Me?

Anonymous

Here is the situation.

I ranked a 5 for IBR. This is the highest tier. But my bonus payout was less than 50% of the target for the entire year.

:)

You have to laugh at this insanity. You don't have another choice. Did anyone else find themselves in the same boat?

<

Assuming you got the 1S payout last Sept/Oct, you may have been "down bucketed," "indexed" or just a victim of an honest mistake. I suggest you participate in the current IC teleconferences.

Here is the situation.

I ranked a 5 for IBR. This is the highest tier. But my bonus payout was less than 50% of the target for the entire year.

:)

You have to laugh at this insanity. You don't have another choice. Did anyone else find themselves in the same boat?

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but rumor has it that instead of a monetary incentive, Merck is planning on giving out a nice Lucite paper weight with "good job" engraved on it for all the top performers. A permanent reminder of how Merck appreciates all your hard work and dedication. This is a keepsake that will last a lifetime, you would only blow the money on cheap booze and gambling anyway.

Note: The rumor that KF will be receiving a 70 thousand gallon indoor Lucite swimming pool for all his stellar contributions is NOT true