• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

AZ New Respiratory Product

Anonymous

Hi

So, I work for the competitor in the RBU. I hear AZ is coming out with a new inhaler and I’m very interested in making a switch to the other side, I’d imagine this would be the opportunity to do it.

I get it, I’m still the competitor so I’m not asking for any company/product secrets. All I’m interested in is if any of you have heard when/if they will be hiring for those positions anytime soon?

Thanks again from the friendly competition!

<

Hi

So, I work for the competitor in the RBU. I hear AZ is coming out with a new inhaler and I’m very interested in making a switch to the other side, I’d imagine this would be the opportunity to do it.

I get it, I’m still the competitor so I’m not asking for any company/product secrets. All I’m interested in is if any of you have heard when/if they will be hiring for those positions anytime soon?

Mind your own beeswax.

Hi

If they hire more reps, it will be second half of 2023. Good luck.

Hi

Since when is the competition friendly? No one here just fell off the turnip truck.

I remember back in the early 2000's just before I retired, there was no such thing as dirty competition. We always seemed to get along because there were plenty of patients for all of us. AZ was always good to me so I always tried to be good to others.