And why do we have VAMs?

<

Agree. OP is right. If one knew anything about this role, they would agree it should be rolled into other customer interfacing positions such as, hey, here's an idea, the vaccine reps. Or, CGC AM or KAM.

Agree. OP is right. If one knew anything about this role, they would agree it should be rolled into other customer interfacing positions such as, hey, here's an idea, the vaccine reps. Or, CGC AM or KAM.

You must not have a good VAM. If you have a good VAM, the sky is the limit. A good VAM does more than a SAM, KAM, IAS, CGC rolled into one.

You must not be from the East.

Someone give me a job description for a SouthEastern VAM during this period of Vaccine reps busting their ass trying to get 1 account and how they help us!!!!!! I have a VAM, but noone has heard from him since our last meeting where he over promised and under delivered. What are they doing around the country? Really, someone justify, or tell us vaccine reps, what these people do to help us secure accounts? I only see mine at meetings. Otherwise I want to know. Not Knocking, just want a real justification of those positions. Never helped anyone I know in any way. How do you get that job????

The truth of the matter is, if your job description has Account Manager in it, you can be sure you are not doing anything of any importance. CAM, SAM, VAM, NAM-none of them ever contributed a thing to the bottom line.

Someone give me a job description for a SouthEastern VAM during this period of Vaccine reps busting their ass trying to get 1 account and how they help us!!!!!! I have a VAM, but noone has heard from him since our last meeting where he over promised and under delivered. What are they doing around the country? Really, someone justify, or tell us vaccine reps, what these people do to help us secure accounts? I only see mine at meetings. Otherwise I want to know. Not Knocking, just want a real justification of those positions. Never helped anyone I know in any way. How do you get that job????

How do you get that job?

Easy. Be a former PFE rep who knows nothing about vaccines but knew or blew the right person at the right time.

You must not have a good VAM. If you have a good VAM, the sky is the limit. A good VAM does more than a SAM, KAM, IAS, CGC rolled into one.

You must not be from the East.

Just like reps some vams are worse than others but the one I work with is awesome. Do you not hear from them cause you don't call them....