And I'll do nothing tomorrow

<

Hey Roger get me something to sell and I'll go to work. Until then get back to the lab or buy s company who has something good now.

This is the sad reality. Not that people don't want to work full days and full weeks. It is just that it is not possible. If you are not in launch mode or there is not a new development with your product, there is very little purpose in physician offices beyond service calls and lunches. We are treading water and if the pipeline does not deliver within the next 24 months, the sharks will circle. Please Merck, give us something our customers can use. It is painful out here.

This is the sad reality. Not that people don't want to work full days and full weeks. It is just that it is not possible. If you are not in launch mode or there is not a new development with your product, there is very little purpose in physician offices beyond service calls and lunches. We are treading water and if the pipeline does not deliver within the next 24 months, the sharks will circle. Please Merck, give us something our customers can use. It is painful out here.

AMEN