Allos welcome to our NON-ONCOLOGY/PRIMARY CARE TEAM

Anonymous

From what I know most of you have tons of experience. Unless you guys are just flat out slugs why in the heck would you even want to stay with a company with NO oncology experience, good at screwing things up, and will make your lives miserable??

Bad economy you say? LOL

Funny, our people been leaving and from what I hear you guys have been leaving even faster.
I would expect many more of your people to be leaving.

I definitely want to see November when the merger/buyout takes place, the look on AMAG managements faces when Allos proud brings over 10 REPS LMAO

Ooopppsss...start from scratch can you say mayday mayday Folotyn sinking hard and fast

<

Jut wait until you meet your AMAG Senior Management Team! LOL the joke of the entire industry. Brian P.....no business sense, greedy.....Gary Z...brought in to fix things, did nothing did not even recognize the poor Management that reports into him....Parvinder H...what else can i say has a job only because of ???? no one really knows why he is still here or what he really does or what he even knows, no skill sets, no presentation skills, single handedly was responsible for anyone with any talent leaving directly or indirectly related to him....SW...Head of Sales....LOL no words to describe.....Better start looking for something now, there will be NO SEVERANCE PACKAGE worth waiting for. Ask anyone that left there....all were screwed out of salary and more importantly their bonus!!!! YES that is correct!