3rd Qtr Financial Results

This is playing out right before our eyes. High-tech bioscience Stocks are a huge beneficiary of lower interest rates, not to mention the massive value put on the benefits of improved health. 2024 should be a banner year as everything is falling into place. It’s good to have long term options in the bank as a reward for hard work and benefit to society.

Will this be anything like what played out before our eyes in 2020-2023 when the stock dropped from $78.00 to .50 cents in 2023?? Just curious in your analysis of what's happened with the money burn and begging for money.

Investors are starting to flock to the high-tech BioScience arena, and clearly Esperion could be a beneficiary of this investment shift. Opportunities like this are the ones that deliver long-term performance results. The clinical unmet need is a problem seeking a solution. Primary prevention is where the money is at, right place at the right time and a little bit lucky. Some will look back and say I should’ve, they lament the past and fail to capitalize on the future.

What Clown spouted this ?
Tell us oh wise one, why BA is necessary ?

I can tell you as an investor, I strive to have a pulse on the technology, but I’m certainly not a lipid expert, unlike most on this thread, so please excuse my expertise. it is fairly apparent that the future looks bright, based upon the science at hand, and the opportunity in the marketplace. I’m willing to commit some capital in pursuit of what I think could be outside returns next year, happy investing as we all chase after that pot of gold.

It’s been a nice run since Q3 results, seems like a momentum play with some potential positive catalysts in the coming year. This could easily double again before Q4 results. It’s a holding that I’m quite confident may go a good bit higher in ‘24, CEO has an impressive track record in this space.

It’s been a nice run since Q3 results, seems like a momentum play with some potential positive catalysts in the coming year. This could easily double again before Q4 results. It’s a holding that I’m quite confident may go a good bit higher in ‘24, CEO has an impressive track record in this space.

Sheldon with an impressive track record? What are you smoking. He's done nothing impressive in his career. He was shown the door at Sanofi and other companies. There's no confidence at Esperion. We've seen our stock sink from the $70.00 chase to 2 bucks in e years. Why would you buy this stock other than you enjoy seeing losses. We're toast and completely dysfunctional.