3rd Qtr Financial Results

Great to see the stock up about 25% since earnings, looks like Wall Street is falling back in love with this story. I know I’m awfully glad to have a lot of stock options because I think the future does look pretty doggone good. We’re not totally out of the woods yet but with the Japanese coughing up 300 million soon it’s gonna give us a lifeline to keep this train rolling. Can’t really fight the outcomes data, especially for primary prevention. Full steam ahead!

Great to see the stock up about 25% since earnings, looks like Wall Street is falling back in love with this story. I know I’m awfully glad to have a lot of stock options because I think the future does look pretty doggone good. We’re not totally out of the woods yet but with the Japanese coughing up 300 million soon it’s gonna give us a lifeline to keep this train rolling. Can’t really fight the outcomes data, especially for primary prevention. Full steam ahead!

Let me interpret what you just stated in layman's words verses Ann Arbor BS.

1. Stock is up 25%- let's see, my pocket change is equivalent to this. Remember when the stock was $80.00?

2. Esperion clearly is panhandling for $300 million with there cup in hand.

3.can't fight the Outcomes data? You just admitted it stinks.

4. Full steam ahead?? This is the SS Minnow and Titanic rolled into one.

5. The only thing Wall Street is in love with is shorting this stock. This is Wolf of Wall Street penny stock. And the degenerates in the movie remind us of the Ann Arbor crowd.

1. Stock is up 25%- let's see, my pocket change is equivalent to this. Remember when the stock was $80.00?

5. The only thing Wall Street is in love with is shorting this stock. This is Wolf of Wall Street penny stock. And the degenerates in the movie remind us of the Ann Arbor crowd.
Loving your interpretations, Karen

Spot on! Never seen a company so caught up in external factors and not controlling their own destiny. At some point Esperion has to stand on its own two feet.

Only really good news at the moment is the stock price has gone over the $1 threshold for a long enough period of time to prevent de-listing from NASDAQ. Sales are not growing nearly fast enough to keep this company afloat and frankly the Rx trend data they showed during aren't all that encouraging (the bump post ACC appears to have flattened into a new plateau.) Without the $300m from Daiichi it won't be long for this company, with the $300m it will be longer, but the result the same.

The word on the street Esperion was inches from being delisted on NASDAQ. The 300 million is a long shot and this has been reflected with the current stock price along with the flattening of momentum that the Clear Data brought. Sales aren't growing enough to sustain current business model.

Short sellers need to look out. This is one that could really collapse in your face, with a significant spike likely. DS will be coughing up dough before EOY. Let the good times roll!

Short sellers need to look out. This is one that could really collapse in your face, with a significant spike likely. DS will be coughing up dough before EOY. Let the good times roll!

Do you think DS are dummies? Investors made a ton of money on Esperion over the last 3 years shorting the stock. Think going from high $70.00 to $1.25 that nobody made any money shorting?? Stick to what you know... which is nothing.

Do you think DS are dummies? Investors made a ton of money on Esperion over the last 3 years shorting the stock. Think going from high $70.00 to $1.25 that nobody made any money shorting?? Stick to what you know... which is nothing.
Get the new book “From Wall Street to Pharmaceutical Rep: Business Plans to Help You Understand Acid Ratios” by Karen, the financial genius.

And don't forget to read your biography titled " My time in the Scoutmasters Tent"
You love the scoutmaster’s tent, Karen. You have been using it for four years. It must bring back fond memories for you. Good for you, sister!

Was this you: “Dipshit response. From this point forward you'll be ignored . See ya asshole.” It was. You lied, Karen.

intro-1637802137.webp

Yes.
Shorting the strategy of the Scientific Hired, Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team and then Lipid Trained Experts, has made the short sellers millions.