latest blog entries
latest headlines for company on cafepharma
Motley FoolWed, 03/20/13 - 12:06 pm
Yahoo/ReutersMon, 03/18/13 - 11:08 am
PharmalotThu, 01/24/13 - 11:38 am
Motley FoolTue, 09/13/11 - 2:16 pm
bizjournals.comMon, 08/29/11 - 9:08 pm
BusinessWeekSun, 04/10/11 - 3:22 pm
Yahoo/BusinesswireThu, 04/07/11 - 9:09 pm
Yahoo/APThu, 04/07/11 - 5:16 pm
Seeking AlphaTue, 04/05/11 - 10:40 pm
Seeking AlphaMon, 02/21/11 - 12:38 pm
American Consumer NewsSun, 12/19/10 - 12:30 pm
ForbesThu, 12/16/10 - 12:33 pm
BloombergWed, 12/15/10 - 12:04 pm
TheStreet.comWed, 12/15/10 - 11:29 am
MarketwatchMon, 10/25/10 - 9:02 am
The Wall Street JournalThu, 10/21/10 - 8:47 am
Yahoo FinanceMon, 09/27/10 - 9:27 pm
Last 30 twitter posts
- @Roberto_Alcon yo tb t kiero muxisimo cariiiii...eres lo mejor qma pasadoooo...tktktktk...yt echo mux d menoooooooosssss
- "@FalsaPrincesas: Tener los ojos rojos, llenos de lágrimas, mirar a tu mejor amiga, y que te diga ”mañana lo mato, tranquila”."
- Atension atension--aki alcon blanco... el sueño atacaa x el noroeste kgshhhh Cambiooo..... solicitooo una sabana xDD
- "@GranReflexion: Si amas a alguien, díselo ... Muchos corazones se rompen por palabras que no se escuchan."
- RT @GranReflexion: Si amas a alguien, díselo ... Muchos corazones se rompen por palabras que no se escuchan.
- @tamarasnchezgar tkmmm, un beso muy grande chikyyy el tiempo y la distancia no es obstaculo para nosotros...
- Despues de pasar un finde cortisimo en valde de vuelta a la rutina ufff k pokitas ganas...
- Buenos dias, a repasar un poco el dialogo y para el instituto...
- First day at Alcon tomorrow. I'm super excited to engineer some shit. #excitingtimesahead
- Es muy precabida y audas en el bisnes mirada de alcon ni quien se le arrime!
- Buenos dias, me ducho y demás y al hospital
- This is my #ootd on the other side of the country.Inside a glass factory. #Intern #excursion @ Alcon… t.co/Lg8aMaVwqd
- MI GENTE REGALENME #FF PARA MI AMIGO LUCHADOR ALCON DE PLATA "@Richyhdp: @Chiqui_Woody gracias hermano un abrazo!!"
- @canalesdiosa No le Pares Bolas! La loca es una escuálida q ni consigue pa cepillarse los dientes! Tiene 49 seguidores. No te supera jamás!
- @jeeny_D me viste de lejos... q ojito el tuyo vs jaja pura alcon
- @MajoAlonzo1 jajaja, dichosa, siempre te duermes temprano :( y gracias, ojalá si salga bien, si no aplicó la posición "alcon" jaja
- @miguehrm ok alcon negro quedamos asi cambio y fuera
- RT @firstworldfacts: Research by NASA shows that an afternoon nap (between 1pm and 3pm) improves decision making by 50% and productivity by 35%.
- RT @BlackBond99: Coach Alcon- turn up
- RT @BlackBond99: Coach Alcon- turn up
- Coach Alcon- turn up
- RT @HayQueSaberlo: Es un mito la barriga cervecera. La cerveza no provoca el aumento de la superficie abdominal (Universidad de Barcelona).
- - Ese momento en que tenes tantas cosas por hacer y tantos deberes, que te colapsas y no haces nada.
- @alejandroberry no apoyes al América que tus prosnosticos siempre van en contra.
- "@WPacinelli: Como cuesta no hablar de politica ..." totalmente
- este alcon se zarpa JAJAJAJAJA
- nunca me voy a olvidar de el alcon corriendo atras mio hoy en temaiken
- Team Shabazz VARSITY (college athletes) training at Lausanne at 12. Alcon State, U of Arkansas, Freed Hardeman,UTC, UT? @JarnellStokes
- @alejandroberry te dije era final capitalina como siempre otra vés te equivocaste EL AMÉ VA A SER CAMPEÓN
- @Cafe_ConSal Hahahaha.. Y yo quien soy? Ojo de alcon? XD
Latest Health Message Board Posts
I will look for the link to post - since my post I have researched and I believe it is the aspheric difference that si so difficult for me. I do appreciate the clarity but it is jarring and I am really concerned that even with a less corrected vision if ...Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-15 09:51:53 on medhelp.org
I am having my second eye done. The 1st was done 3 yrs ago with the same lens you have. I am 20/20 in that eye. What did you reduce your other eye to? I am concerned about 20/20 in each eye as immediate vision is impt to me. I don't mind reading/mid range ...Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-14 22:50:05 on medhelp.org
I have noticed that you have the same ens that I have in my one eye. I have noticed that when I am reading at night under a light if I leave that room and go into a darker room my eye not always but sometimes takes a min or so to adjust to the difference ...Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-07 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
That wouldn't be enough of an offset...mini monovision would probably be the best way to go...you could have him target around 1.25 to 1.50 diopters in the other eye....as i have...should give you good distance (with perhaps a slight sacrifice in ultimate ...Posted by: Craig10x at 2013-05-07 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
PS: Peggy...that's -1.25 to -1.50 diopters i meant to say...Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-06 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
I believe that is the equivalent of 20/60 in that eye....the doctor goes by the diopter reading i gave you...your blended vision from both eyes should be between 20/20 and 20/40....i can actually read 20/20 on a chart, but it's not ultra sharp on the ...Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-06 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
... near and one far do not adjust well but it seems this mini mono is easier to adjust to - was it easy to adjust to? I have the Alcon Sn60wf is that what you have? I don't see any yellow but as it has been 3 yrs between I can see a difference in color the ...Posted by: Craig10x at 2013-05-06 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
Not quite sure which model i have...it is Acrysof IQ Aspheric Toric with uv blue filtering...colors seem pretty natural and it filters the blue light nicely in the sun and when in stores with blaring flourescent lighting...i think it's fine... Mini ...Posted by: Craig10x at 2013-05-06 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
... but but have to ask as I face the other eye lens replacement now. It has been 3 yrs since my lens was replaced with the Alcon SN60wF length 13.0 optic 6.0. I had asked not to have crisp vision and said I hate enhanced anything but this is the les I have ...Posted by: Craig10x at 2013-05-06 05:00:00 on medhelp.org
Has anyone with the alcon blue filter aspheric lens ever experienced after being in a lighted room & wearing reading glasses then walking into a darker room for a few moments experiencing a difficult time adjusting to the lower light?Posted by: Peggy333 at 2013-05-03 05:00:00 on medhelp.org