ZS survey for CV Team

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a commodity regardless of what band you are in. It's all about keeping the herd calm. They will lie to you all day long. The could care less about anyone.....so if you haven't figured that out you better get with the program. They don't care if you leave.....as long it's on their terms.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This right here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, they are hoping that you leave. A voluntary resignation saves them tons of money.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very true. For those cut in December w/ Feb 10 being their "last" day, they got the following:
    • pay from Dec 8 until Feb 10 doing nothing
    • 2016 Bonus to be paid on the normal date. Yes, it was earned so really no extra here. Just listing it.
    • Prorated bonus for 2017 based on 100% attainment
    • vacation earned through Feb.
    • If you had stock options, they will all become exercisable soon
    • Health benefits paid for by AZ through August
    • And last but not least, 2 or 3 weeks severance for every year plus a year. If you are a DSM and have 20 years in, that is 63 weeks. Not too shabby.
    Several CBD level people that will get +$400K just in bonus and severance, w/ DSM's getting $200K+

That is why many who got cut recently were OK with it. That and the fact that many who have been around know that AZ is taking on water faster than the Titanic. AZ would much rather have a voluntary vs. a "re-org".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So along those lines they put out the Dec and therefore end of Q4 Geo report then pulled it a few hours later with no explanation. Anyone actually know what is going on?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Between the Russian hackers and our own government intelligence agencies leaking secrets, maybe this one will be included. I think it is easier to get the truth out of the Trump and Clinton camps than from AZ.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, with all the layoffs, waiting by the phone now how many times in primary care/ respiratory division since 2009, hoping for a severance with 10 years here. Finally,I've come to the conclusion that I've been passed over every time,when all I wanted was to say bye bye with some cash. But,it's so clear now that the severance thing just "ain't gonna happen". I just don't believe there will be another opportunity this year to be "let go" with at least a package. Anyone else been here 10-15 years,feeling the same? Thinking that the better choice now would be to reach out to a recruiter & hope for an interview. Does this sound rational?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or you can wait and be micromanaged to the point of insanity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I want is to be able to self identify and take a package. Is that asking too much of AZ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a reminder email today to complete the ZS Survey by 2/24. Any idea what would happen if I just totally ignore it and not do the survey?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the survey is not completed, you must watch the movie Footloose six times in a row.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's basically one or two things: the survey is A) precursor /information gathering for next round of layoffs to see if your good at your job, or if you admit during those last questions that your basically miserable and would like to leave, OR its a combination of both. One thing you can bet on. The cuts within the Salesforce are cranking up once again. Get used to it, couple times per year now will be the new norm. Geez,you folks that have been laid off are the fortunate ones. Especially those with alot of years in the game. The vast majority of sales reps here are miserable and feel stuck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone actually completing the crazy survey?!?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those last few questions...leadership, pay,performance,etc. Let's just say most folks I've spoken with are absolutely giving complete dissatisfied ratings, and also taking
    the time to make their comments known about how disfigured AZ is. Well, a big shout out to you for having the guts,assertiveness to do that! Of course,those 1-2 low markings will be changed by someone to reflect how great AZ is so by getting up to Sr leadership it'll all look like things are peachy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing that will happen if you do. Management will cheer the higher ratings and dismiss the lower ones misguided. Either way, nothing ever changes here and the road to the demolition derby continues.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong! Things do change here; they get worse every day.