Zimmermet CMF or Stryker

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi - any insight on which company is better to work for? Pipeline, financials etc?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker. I've not seen, nor did I know Zimmer or biomet has CMF

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biomet CMF is kicking Strykers ass. I would go there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

biomet CMF is a joke, stay away

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Pays better and easy sell. Typical Stryker bashing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge pipeline at Biomet. Would invite you to come over but we are taking your business boys!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep telling yourself that. like most biomet reps, you can only sell on low price. congrats! youre a great salesperson.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, you wish. stryker cmf has what? a shitty hybrid system that is getting beat by Zimmer/Biomet. They have no sternal or rib line. The company is growing like crazy and those jobs are staying in the Zimmer/Biomet CMF division.

Again, what does stryker have to offer for future growth? absolutely nothing. former stryker reps who dominated their areas are coming over to Zimmer/biomet because they are smart enough to recognize the product line is bigger and better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gotta hand it to you, your trolling made me laugh! thanks for that! our "shitty" hybrid must be terrible, so terrible that both synthes AND biomet ripped it off, with both of their versions being poorly received in the market. id let you in on what our pipeline is, but id rather just wait and let you cry about it when its launched and biomet plays catchup yet again. im starting to think you are just a pissy synthes rep here to stir the pot. your division is in the shitter, so by all means continue to pretend to be a biomet assclown and keep me entertained! enjoy your reduced commissions!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.... You sound really smart. You must be a member of the top heavy CMF management team or the "executive rep" team. Keep telling yourself that you have a pipeline at Stryker. You know that you don't - your world is coming to an end my friend. We just stole another director on the east coast and it's gonna get ugly for you - start looking for a new job ASAP!
    Ask yourself where your wife is right now?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by stole you mean hired an ex-CMF manager who couldn't hack it at 2 other med device companies after he was fired from Stryker, then yes, you "stole" them. Keep on eating your own bullshit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see how this plays out. Right now our business is growing at a faster rate than Stryker CMF,we offer a diversified portfolio including rib and sternal, the zimmer merger positions at an even greater advantage. Have you ever been to Disney World in Orlando? Here now, great people!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like good people getting fired from Stryker CMF is going to be a common occurrence. Not including the ones who get arrested. And are you talking about that other director who was promoted at SNN and then left for a great opportunity that opened up?
    Yes let's see how it plays out.... i'm sure there will be more to come.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More and more reps leaving stryker for zb CMF. Leadership will keep spinning that they have the best CMF products and people... those that know the reality will leave with greater frequency

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful when SYK CMF management says to you " I've got your back" we all know how that goes.... I'm on the first boat I can find out of here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, cmf leadership loves to say they have your back. know that it couldn't be further from the truth. look at the departures, voluntary or involuntary, in the past 24 months. yeah, they really have your back. what a bunch of self righteous fools looking only to save their own skin.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got word that DD from the Mid Atlantic has officially left Stryker CMF for Zimmermet CMF. What going on here? Regional Manager and Area Director fired in the west last week and now a top executive rep leaves? I've also heard other reps are soon to follow.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZImmer Biomet CMF is the place to be! Product pipleline is off the charts. We just recruited DD. Actively pursing more and the interest is high. Nice job by RM and CB!! Culture at Stryker CMF is at an all time low.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Stryker CMF leadership is pathetic. Bunch of blow hards that couldn't cut it as reps and kissed ass up to the top. God forbid a rep makes more then they do, they're in their way to cutting everyone down to size. Stay away from these jerkoffs!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, like the RM in New England