Zimmer in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob Delp has got to place a strong Biomet leader in this market. The Zimmer brats have poisoned everything with their selfish, entitled, and arrogant attitudes. They have no concept of team and constantly backstab in order to get ahead.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being Mason back or the St. Louis crew in! These managers are jokes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No chance Mason is brought back. Maybe the guys from St. Louis but most likely an outsider with no bias one way or the other. Change is coming soon I'll bet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mason would be fine. The 2 out of St. Louis would also be ok. Stacy and Jackie have to go, end of story.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new guy Stacy has never been to one of my accounts and rarely leaves the office. He just stays out of sight. Never ever knew what Jackie did to earn her spot as the leader. Anyone would be better than what we have now which is nothing!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Jackie is a victim of poor decisions by upper management and has been dealt terrible hands. She was a strong rep and has done her best as a leader. Stacy is awful

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with everything that has been said about how bad the management duo is in KC but the answer should be Shawn Snellsen. They guy has been a winner and won't tolerate the spoiled kids from Zimmer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nobody cares about KC. Actually the Zimmer reps in my state are really good. End this thread.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the post above, shut up and stop whining about your crapy deals and area. The rest of us are doing just fine!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps there are a solid group for sure. The big performers left early on but the remaining core seems adequate and able to handle the job. Management will be changed and things will improve greatly there

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will change and leaders will remain. Bigger issues of concern for corporate than KC. Focus on selling the product and capturing share before all the work is handled by the big boys at the c-suite level. Like it or not, that's where the industry is headed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Distributorship out of Oklahoma is taking over Kansas and the Distributorship out of St. Louis is taking over Missouri. Both are strong organizations and you'll still be whining about how bad things are!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you're right, I've been hoping we move back to a Distributorship. The managers just don't care like a distributor does.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything would be better than what we have now. Most of us have 2 year deals but we need help at the top.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 year deals! That's total BS. If that were true the entire sales force has been lied too! Shut up and go back to work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a group I've never heard a bigger bunch of entitled brats. Word is that everyone got 10% and junior reps are paid for by the company for 2 yrs. Stop complaining and give your manager some credit!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow this thread has been going on since 2011! Same issues, same ole story for almost 6 yrs seems crazy. If it hasn't changed and gotten better then it probably won't. Leave or shut up. You should re-read this thread and decide!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave or shut up is right except that there is no place to go. Depuy and Stryker wouldn't touch any of the reps there. The only reps who left went to DJO and Medacta because nobody else would touch them. Place is dysfunctional to say the least.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with ZB? It is dysfunctional from top to bottom. Every division, every office, every sale group/team. Corporate is the worse. Heaven help us when the joint reimbursement rates fall in the US. The house of cards will utterly collapse.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob Delp has told the Regional VP's to drop the hammer on these areas because the reps that are still working for ZB obviously has no ability to move business and can easily be replaced by the new hires. KC is a mess just like a lot of other areas of the country. The new year will bring change!