Zimmer Canada?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are entitled to your opinion "anonymous"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but think people that hide behind anonymous chat rooms are complete cowards

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to you too

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS - by the way, the spoils you are enjoying now - I BUILT THAT!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same can be said for people that post their pitiful life stories to anonymous chat rooms. just have to wonder if Jon ever told his wife and family the truth about his twenty years at Z?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with Jon for several years and during this time it became very apparent to me that he was a very likable and decent person. Bullshit boards that post these extremely cheap comments should be immediately shut down, there is no redeeming value to such nonsense. Jon wasn't the problem, Zimmer became the problem. Time to move on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince, get off here and go sell something please!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vince who?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i have, thanks for asking! You're no saint. Judge lest you not be judged. Goodbye forever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

judge not lest thou be judged.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps we could move on to more relevant topics rather than personal crap?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oddly personal post on an anonymous board don't ya think? who are you talking to...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything and everything at Zimmer Canada is highly relevant...wait, not really

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think what you quoted was pathetic or indicates the author needs therapy. That person sounds content with their situation and at peace.

Do you ever consider what it says about YOU when you gratuitously make such negative comments anonymously online? Is it that you don't care about yourself or are your just ignorant to the way you project your own situation to the rest of the world?

I'm not here to judge. I just believe that if you knew better you would do better, and I hope you realize both.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this idiot cannot seem to understand this is an anonymous board? and who really cares about all of this garbage anyways?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Mr. Cunningham. Say hello to Fonzie for us!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

monkey tears!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a new President at Zimmer Canada yet? I am looking at a career change and I want to talk with someone at Zimmer Canada. If anybody has information please let me know.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven Mason runs Zimmer Canada. Call him!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. I will try contacting him.