Zimmer Airways!

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if somebody posts them I'll contact D O J. Provide a link!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

douche. maybe you can ask them for a copy i am sure they have one

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Ethics isn't your strong point?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was passed to HR. Let's see what happens and how long the cover up takes. Anyone have a name or pic? Otherwise this is all just competitive reps stirring the pot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1:12-cv-10316 United States of America et al v Biomet, Inc et al. This is now available for anyone to read in its entirety. Customer names. Dates. Offenses. Everything. Most employees are still there and the culture hasn't changed one bit. Medical Device companies don't care about fines and the DOJ. There's no watchdog group. Look at the leadership at AdvaMed. They are basically lobbyists. It's a competitive business and everyone is desperate. They'd rather pay the fines and the attorney fees than practice "litigation avoidance." The DOJ doesn't jail anyone in this field so there's no motivation to be ethical.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your point is?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is MH370 is the plane also.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread reminds me why I need to check in on these boards more often - I cant decide whether this one is hilarious or very sinister. Probably both. If there is ANY substance to this at all I hope the relevant authorities are also reading and looking into what occurred here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who you gonna call? D.O.J.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" Deferred prosecution : voluntary alternative to adjudication in which a prosecutor agrees to grant amnesty in exchange for the defendant agreeing to fulfill certain requirements. A case of corporate fraud for instance might be settled and the defendant agrees to implement corporate reforms. " DP's and common hush clauses attached to settlements are common. It's all busy work and no one will ever follow rules. There's no incentive.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of this stemmed from Biomet Mid Ohio.

Most of the main players are still in their positions and the ones that aren't rode off into the sunset or shall I say FLEW off into the sunset.

Scott's flying his plane around, Adolph got paid and Carl and Alex are left piloting a ship headed nowhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cmon folks, show us the picture! We are all waiting for it, this thread is hot stuff in Warsaw, give us a laugh! The morons need jailing for stupidity for nothing else if it exists.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want a laugh? Read the above mentioned lawsuit ( it's available for all to read for a small fee) and Biomet's strong defense of all employees involved. No employees were disciplined and policy did not change. You think they would care about some trip with doctors? Does Zimmer really care that much? Are the two cultures that different?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was able to attach pics I would.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only image hosting sites existed...

http://imgur.com/

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw this reported on news in Poland.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you didn't. Post a link. What station? In Poland and you are full of shit.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a troll trolling a troll. You fucking reject.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, you are still keeping this thread going, with all that is going on with Zimmer Biomet. Who gives a crap!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are parts of this thread being deleted is the real question. There must be truth to this..... Only people concerned get things erased.